和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > BEC > BEC初级 > BEC初级口试指导

正文

商务英语900句(4)

2008-09-03来源:
  301 I would like to ask you a question.     我想问你一个问题。

    302 Yes. Please do.

    好,请说。

    303 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

    你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

    304 I do not know whether you care to answer right away.

    我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

    305 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

    我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

    306 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

    抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

    307 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.

    请你尽量放慢说话速度。

    308 I will try.

    我会试试看。

    309 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?

    你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

    310 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.

    这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

    311 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.

    我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

    312 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.

    事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

    313 We really need more specific information about your technology.

    我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

    314 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?

    这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

    315 I will try, but no promises.

    我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

    316 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?

    我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

    317 You are welcome.

    不客气。

    318 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.

    以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

    319 Let me give you an indication.

    我可以提示一个想法。

    320 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.

    请记得这不是最后的回答。

    321 Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.

    让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

    322 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.

    为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

    323 There is no such published information.

    没有相关的出版资料。

    324 Such data is confidential.

    这样的资料为机密资料。

    325 I am not sure such data does exist.

    我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

    326 It would depend on what is on the list.

    这要看列表内容。

    327 We need them urgently.

    我们急需这些资料。

    328 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.

    好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

    329 I would like to talk to Mr. Liu.

    我想请刘先生来听电话。

    330 May I speak to Mr. Johnson, please?

    我想请约翰先生听电话好吗?

    331 May I speak to your boss?

    我想和你们的老板讲话好吗?

    332 Give me someone who can speak English.

    找一位能讲英语的人来。

    333 Is there anyone who can speak English.

    请问有没有会讲英语的?