和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > BEC > BEC高级 > BEC高级口试指导

正文

对外贸易与外贸关系(四)

2008-09-01来源:
We shall welcome a chance to renew our friendly relationship.

很高兴能有机会来恢复我们的友好关系。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

We're writing you in order to establish business relationship.

我们写此信是为了与你方建立业务关系。

The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.

此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。

We're willing to restore our business relationship.

我们希望能恢复贸易关系。

It will be advantageous if steps are taken to resume our business relationship on the basis of mutual benefit.

如果我们采取措施在互利的基础上恢复业务关系,对我们都是有利的。

The depressed market results in the stagnation of trade.

市场萧条导致贸易停滞。

We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.

我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立帐户往来关系。

When could you introduce me to your sister company?

什么时候把贵公司的兄弟公司介绍给我们?

Would you please introduce us to some of the most reliable exporters of Chinese handicrafts?

请向我们推荐一些最可靠的中国手工艺品出口商,可以吗?

If you are interested in dealing, with us in other products of our company, please inform us of your requirements as well as your banker's name and address.

如果你们有意经营我公司其他产品,请告知你方要求及往来银行的名称和地址。

Because of the rapid development of our business in Asia, we think it's necessary to open a branch at the following address.

鉴于我们在亚洲地区业务的迅速发展,有必要在下列地点设立分公司。

We've often expressed our interest in investing in China.

我们一直对在中国投资很感兴趣。

Our abundant resources and stable policy provide foreigners with the advantages they invest here.

我们丰富的资源和稳定的政策为外商投资提供了有利条件。

Thank you for your manner of business cooperation.

我们对你们的合作态度非常满意。

We have been working on expanding our scope of cooperation with China.

我们一直努力设法扩大与中国的合作范围。

We believe in long-term cooperation with China because we view the future as bright.

我们相信与中国长期合作的前途是光明的。