和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > BEC > BEC高级 > BEC高级听力指导

正文

运输Transportation(四)

2008-08-29来源:
I want the goods to be delivered in June. 

我希望你们能在6月份交货。 

After shipment, it will be altogether four to five weeks before the goods can reach our retailers.

从交货到零售商收到货物总共需要4至5个星期。 

We can effect shipment in December or early next year at the latest. 

我们最晚在今年12月份或明年初交货。 

We assure you that shipment will be made no later than the first half of April. 

请您放心,我们交货期不会迟于4月份上半月。 

You expect us to make delivery in less than a month, right? 

您是希望我们在不到1个月的时间内交货吗? 

I’m terribly worried about late shipment. 

我非常担心货物迟交。

It’s better to designate Tanggu as the loading port. 

在塘沽装货比较合适。 

A manager of a Japanese Company and a staff member of a Chinese corporation hold a discussion on the loading port at Beijing Hotel. 

中国公司一名业务员与日本公司的经理在北京饭店就装运港问题进行了洽谈。 

We’d better have a brief talk about the loading port. 

我们最好能就装运港问题简短地谈一谈。 

You may choose Tianjin as port of shipment. 

你可以选择天津作为交货港。