和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > BEC > BEC高级 > BEC高级听力指导

正文

装运Shipment(六)

2008-08-29来源:
We don’t think it’s proper to unload the Chinese tea at London. 

我们认为把伦敦作为中国茶叶的卸货港,很难让人接受。 

As most of our clients are near Tianjin, we’d like to appoint Tanggu as the unloading port. 

我们的大多数客户离天津较近,所以选择了塘沽作为卸货港。 

There are more sailings at Shanghai, so we have chosen it as the unloading port. 

因为上海的船次多,我们把这里定为卸货港。 

We’d like to change the unloading port from Tokyo to Osaka. 

我们愿意把卸货港由东京改为大阪。

Don’t you think it’s troublesome to transship the goods at Sydney? 

您不认为在悉尼转船太麻烦了吗? 

Do you wish to transship the goods to Macao at Hong Kong? 

您是不是想把货物由香港转至澳门。 

We have been able to transship S.E. Asian-bound cargoes from rail to ship at Hongkong without mishap. 

我们在香港转船去东南亚的货物途中未曾遇到过麻烦事。 

Sometimes, we have to make a transshipment because there is no suitable loading or pr in the producing country. 

有时因为在生产国找不到合适的装港,我们不得不转船。 

So far as I know, there are risks of pilferage or damage to the goods during transhipment in Hongkong. 

据我所知,在香港转船期间有货物被盗或损坏的风险。 

In case of transhipment, we have to pay extra transportation charges. 

货物如果转运,我们得多付运费。