和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > BEC > BEC中级 > BEC中级口试指导

正文

商务英语热门话题:Thetradepractice贸易业务(2)

2008-09-03来源:
A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr. Green from New Jersey?
对不起,请问您是从新泽西来的格林先生吗?
B: Yes, and you are...
是的,您是……….
A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.
我是致远进出口公司的王梅。
B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.
您好!王小姐。谢谢您到机场来接我。
A: You're welcome. Very pleased to meet you.
不用客气,非常高兴见到您。
B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?
行李认领处在哪里?
A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?
就在那边。您有几件行李?
B: Only one suitcase.
只有一个行李箱
A: Let's go.
我们走吧。
B: Ok (at the luggage claim area)
好吧!(在行李认领处)
A: How was your flight?
一路怎么样?
B: Just wonderful. Good food and good service.
非常好。有美味的事物和优质的服务。
A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?
这是您第一次来北京吗?
B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.
是的!我希望这不是最后一次。
A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.
下次再来,请带上您的夫人。
B: I will.
我会的。
A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.
直接联系对双方都有好处。
B: Yes, that's why I am here.
是的!这也是我来的原因。
A: By the way, how's the business these days?
顺便问一下,近来生意怎么样?
B: Not bad. But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.
还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。
A: Do you think it's a general trend?
您认为这是总的趋势吗?
B: Oh, I hope not. I thank it's just a slump. Things will improve soon.
呵。我希望不是这样。我想这只是不景气而已。不久就会变好的。
A: I hope so.
我也希望这样
B: Look, that's my suitcase.
我的行李箱到了。
A: Our car is out in the parting lot. We'll take you to the hotel.
我们的车在停车场里。我们把您送到宾馆。
B: Very good.
好的!