英语故事:老鼠嫁女儿
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is the wall.
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的应该是墙
If he comes out, I’ll be stopped.”
只要他一出现,我就被挡住了
The mouse father went to talk to the wall.
老鼠爸爸就去找墙
“Hello! Mr. Wall. I know you are the greatest person in the world.
哈啰!墙先生,我知道你是世界上最伟大的人
Would you marry my daughter?”
你愿意娶我的女儿吗?
“What? I’m not the greatest person in the world. The greatest person is YOU, the mouse.”
什么?我才不是世界上最伟大的人呢!最伟大的其实是你们!是老鼠!
“The greatest person in the world is … mouse?”
世界上最伟大的人…是老鼠?
“Yes, the greatest person in the world is mouse. See? If mouse comes out, I’ll be bit!”
没错!世界上最伟大的就是老鼠,你看,只要你们一出现,我就被挖洞了!
The mouse father was very happy.
老鼠爸爸好开心!
He finally knew mouse was the greatest person in the world.
他终于知道世界上最伟大的人了,就是老鼠。
He would marry his daughter to the handsome mouse next door.
他决定要将自己的女儿嫁给隔壁英俊的鼠小弟。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇