英语美文:你努力变好,并不是为了配得上谁
Your life is your own.
你的人生是你自己的。
You put all those effort to make yourself a better person, not to make qualified for someone else.
所有的努力,都应该是为了自己变得更好,而不是为了配得上谁。
Life is so hard, don't make your struggle a commodity for others to pick.
生活如此不易,不要让把自己的努力当成人人评价的商品。
It's yours.
它们是你的。
It's all yours.
是你一个人的。
It is your life itself.
它们就是你的生活。
It is you.
它们就是你。
Laugh. Cry. Every step you take forward is a song sung for you.
笑也好,哭也罢,每一次进步都是一去为你自己吹奏的凯歌。
Pain. Toil . Every failure, you dealt with all by yourself.
苦也好,累也好,每次的失败与痛苦也都是你自己在承担。
All the fights you fought for a better life are the scars that you wear on your own heart.
为生活的每一点奋斗,都是你自己心上的伤痕。
All the progress you made towards your dream are not given by someone else.
为理想的每一次进步,都不是谁给你的恩惠。
It's not easy to walk on this road called life. No step is. So love yourself when you walk.
在人生这条大道上,每一步都不易,且行,且自爱。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇