和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语阅读|英语阅读理解

正文

英文面试中最常见问题大集合

2010-08-09来源:和谐英语

  最近忙着换工作,换工作之前也稍微有些准备,然后搜集了一些我觉得比较有用的面试资料,暂且觉得很实用,各位见笑啦。请大家多多指教。

  准备下英文自我介绍,准备下英文的对职位的认识和自己的能力,了解下面试的礼仪。

  下面给你一些英文面试经常问的问题,看下会好些:

  Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

  你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

  A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

  依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

  Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

  对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

  A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

  我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

  Q:Why did you leave your last job?

  你为什么离职呢?

  A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

  我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

  A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

  我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

  Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

  你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

  A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

  凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

  A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

  依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。

  Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

  你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

  A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

  我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。

  Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

  你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

  A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

  我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

  Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

  你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

  A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

  我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。

  Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

  你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?

  A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

  这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

  Q:What is your strongest traits?

  你个性上最大的特点是什么?

  A:Helpfulness and caring.

  乐于助人和关心他人。

  A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

  适应能力和幽默感。

  A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

  乐观和友爱。

  Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

  你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

  A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

  他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。

  A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

  他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

  Q:What personality traits do you admire?

  你欣赏哪种性格的人?

  A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

  诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

  A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

  有"实际行动"的人。

  Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

  作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

  A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

  我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

  A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

  我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。