正文
人生不留遗憾:今天就去做的12件事
下面一段话摘自玛莎-贝克的文字,把遗憾总结非常美妙,我感到受益匪浅:
“So the ultimate lesson of regret, the one that will help guide you into a rich and satisfying future, is this: Every time life brings you to a crossroads, from the tiniest to the most immense, go toward love, not away from fear. Think of every choice in terms of “What would thrill and delight me?” rather than “What will keep my fear—or the events, people, and things I fear—at bay?”
“最后一课是关于遗憾。能指引你走向丰富而圆满的未来的是:每次生活中遇到十字路口,不论大小,都选择爱心那条路,而不是恐惧方向。每次都告诉自己‘前方有什么有趣的事情在等我’,而不是暗示自己‘前方有什么可怕的事情或人物’。”
Pay attention to all of the sources of love in your life and you’ll develop a growing sense of abundance of how much beauty surrounds you each day.
关注生活中的点滴爱心,慢慢你会发现,每天的生活都那么丰富而美妙!
So let’s summarize: A cheat sheet to living without regrets
现在让我们总结一下:无悔生活的贴士
Take care of your health
保持健康
Make time to do the things you love, work less, laugh and play
花时间做喜欢的事,少操心工作、多享受欢乐
Say what you need to say
说该说的话
Practice mindfulness
用心生活
Change your perspective
改变视觉
Let go of the past
放开过去
Accept the things you can not change
接受无法改变的事情
Stop thinking happiness is a future event
不要再认为幸福在于未来
Stop chasing money and material wealth
停止追逐金钱和物质财富
Live authentically
真实生活
Take off the mask
摘下面具
Follow your instincts
听从直觉
Practice gratitude
学会感恩
Don’t make your decisions based on fear
别让恐惧牵制你的决定
Love, love love!
充满爱心!
There is no guarantee that you won’t make any bad decisions, but when you start living your life with these tools in mind, your days will naturally become meaningful. Your wise eyes will be full of adventure and tales: adventures that might not be perfect, but at the very least won’t be filled with regrets.
谁也不能保证你绝不会做出糟糕的决定,但一旦你在生活中谨记以上建议,一切自然会变得充满意义。你的眼里写满冒险和故事:冒险或许并不完美,但绝对会让你无悔!
- 上一篇
- 下一篇