和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语阅读|英语阅读理解

正文

“开学三天就退群”引热议 如何避免成为群里那个讨厌的人?

2018-09-20来源:和谐英语

最近有个热帖,叫做“开学第三天,我退出了家长群”,引起了不少家长的共鸣。

作者每天的家长群消息都是这样的:

早上一轮问候和期待:“老师早上好!孩子又要麻烦老师啦。”

 中午一轮感谢和支持:“看到老师发的照片了,老师把孩子照顾得这么好非常感谢!”

 晚上一轮表演和祝安:“看到孩子的变化就知道离不开老师的辛苦付出,我们家长会更好地配合老师的教学需求,老师早点休息哦。”

 话题引爆微博后,上至高中、下到幼儿园的家长和老师都纷纷吐槽,微信群里的“人情世故”成为一种负担。还有些家长吐槽说,自从进了家长群,每天都是家长会……

其实不止是家长群,社交媒体的群组功能让一些人恨不得关机遁世,还世界一片清静。如何在群组中发言才不惹人烦?这真是社交媒体时代人人的一门必修课。

在社交群组中发言,要注意哪些事项,才能防止自己变成群里那个让人讨厌的人?

The group admin

群组管理员

The person with all the power. This is the adult equivalent of being the lead in the school Christmas play.

群组管理员是聊天群中权力最大的人。这相当于在学校的圣诞剧排练小组中当组长。

So it's important to lay down some ground rules but remember if your dad is still paying your phone bill - he doesn't have to follow them.

所以列出一些群聊基本规则很重要,但你要知道,如果你的话费账单是你爸给付的,他可不一定会遵守你的规则(就别邀请他入群了)。

DON'T: Have a one-to-one conversation

不做:一对一聊天

This is a big NO NO.

千万别这样做。

Firstly, the clue is in the name "group chat" so having a conversation that only affects you and another member is a massive faux pas.

首先是因为,这是“群聊”,所以和某一个人在群里聊你俩之间的事很无礼。

Only post things everyone is interested in or will enjoy.

在群里只发布所有人都感兴趣,或愿意看的内容。

Secondly, the solution is simple. Just message that person privately. Not everyone wants to know what time you're meeting Jackie to go the cinema.

办法很简单。只要私下和对方发消息就可以了。不是所有人都想知道你什么时间要和杰基去看电影。

DO: Check you're messaging the right group

做:确保你的消息发对了群

最近,有位家长打算找老师沟通给孩子换座位的事情,认为同桌上课讲话影响到了自家孩子。可是一个不小心,消息发到了班级群,群里立马炸开锅。

 Check once, check twice and check again before hitting send.

按下发送键前,要再三检查。

At best you might be embarrassed but at worst you might have to leave that group and spend the rest of your days avoiding the people in it.

如果你发错了群,好的情况是你会感到尴尬,但在最糟糕的情况下,你不得不退群,还要在之后躲着群里的朋友走。

DON'T: Spam

不做:发垃圾消息

Spam, at a stretch belongs in your kitchen cupboard - but there's no place for it in a group message.

垃圾最应该出现在你的厨房碗柜里,而不是在聊天群组里。

The world isn't ending.

世界末日并没有到来。

If you don't forward a text onto 10 of your contacts you won't get bad luck for a year.

就算你没把一个消息转发给10个联系人,你接下来的一年内也不会遭遇厄运。

 DO: Keep it brief

做:发言简明扼要

If you can sum up your point in one line, why use 10?

如果能在一行之内把话说清楚,为什么要写10行?

DON'T: Be a lurker or ghost member

不做:成为超级潜水党

There's no space in a group chat for people who don't want to...chat. What's more, everyone can see that you've received and read the message.

不想说话的人在群组里是没有位置的。而且,所有人都知道你收到并看到了消息。

So if the other members are waiting on you to make a decision this can be really frustrating.

所以如果其他人在等你做决定,而你又不说话,那就太让大家抓狂了。

 DO: Ask permission before adding someone to a group

做:拉别人入群前先得到允许

Would you unknowingly invite 30 strangers to your house and lock them in a room? Exactly. Then it's probably courteous to ask someone if they want to be added to a group chat before doing so.

你会不知就里地邀请30个陌生人去你家,把他们锁在一间屋子里吗?当然不会。所以在把某个人拉进群组聊天前,先要问问他自己是否想要加入,这样才够礼貌。

 It's also just as important to say why you're leaving - especially if you were willingly part of the group for a while.

退群前说清楚原因也很重要,尤其你还想继续和群里的成员做朋友时。

This is just as rude as walking away from your mates without saying bye.

退群不打招呼,就好比不说再见就从伙伴身边人间蒸发一样无礼。