和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语阅读|英语阅读理解

正文

你身上的这10个秘密,狗狗能看出来

2018-12-09来源:和谐英语

1. You’re a generous person (or not)
1.你是(不是)个大方的人
I make judgments about you based on your actions.
我可以通过你的行为做出判断。
 

2. You don’t like someone
2.你不喜欢某个人
When you have negative feelings about a person, I can hear your breathing pattern change, and even smell the subtle pheremones your body emits.
当你对一个人有负面情绪时,我能听出你的呼吸变了,甚至能嗅出你身体分泌的细微的信息素。
 

3. You’re bummed out
3.你很沮丧
I am a master at reading your body language and emotional state. One study found that I can tell if someone’s sad simply by reading facial expressions.
我最擅长理解你的肢体语言和精神状态了,一项研究发现我们仅仅看表情就能知道一个人是否伤心。
 

4. You may have cancer
4.你可能得癌症了
Some of us are being taught to detect different types of cancer by smelling certain chemicals that cancer cells can emit.
我们中有些狗被教会了通过闻癌细胞释放的特定化学物质来检测不同类型的癌症。
 

5. You’re coming home
5.你要到家了
We’ve learned your schedule, and we know roughly when to expect you back at the house each day. I can pick out the sound of your particular car.
我们已经了解了你的日程,大概知道你每天什么时间要到家,我能分辨出你的车独特的声音。
 

6. Your baby is weak
6.你的宝宝很脆弱
I know your little one is a member of my pack, and I also know she’s the most vulnerable. Because I have a strong instinct to guard my family members, I can be extremely protective.
我知道你的宝宝是我要照顾的一份子,我也知道她是最脆弱的。因为我有强烈的本能要保护家庭成员,所以我会极力保护大家。
 

7. You need protection
7.你需要保护
I can smell the adrenaline your body releases when you’re scared, and I’m also more vigilant anytime someone in the household is missing.
我能嗅出你害怕时体内分泌的肾上腺素,有家人不在家时我也会变得更警惕。
 

8. You’re not feeling well
8.你不舒服
We can be trained to sniff out everything from a drop in your blood sugar to a migraine. A growing number of epileptic patients are getting dogs that alert them to a seizure before it happens.
我们可以被训练来嗅出你血糖下降了或患了偏头痛,越来越多的癫痫患者都在养狗以便能在发病前就得到警告。
 

9. You’re a sucker for our puppy dog eyes
9.你容易被我们撒娇的小眼神所骗
Researchers have found that your body releases the hormone oxytocin (the same chemical that’s released when you look at your baby) when we make eye contact with you. So there’s a reason we gaze at you lovingly when we want something: It works.
研究人员发现和我们有眼神交流时你体内会分泌后叶催产素(就是你看你的宝宝时分泌的化学物质),所以我们想要东西时就会亲切地盯着你看,很有用的。
 

10. What your intentions are
10.你要做什么
I can pick up nearly imperceptible signals in your body language—a darting of your eyes—that tell me what you’re planning.
我能感受到你的肢体语言如一个眼神中不易察觉的东西,从而知道你要做什么。