正文
鸫鸟殷勤为探看
My dear friend passed on Dec 18,
我亲爱的朋友在12月18日过世了
I left her at 11:30 that night.
当天晚上11:30我才从她身边离去
Putting up her christmas stuff
那时她穿上了圣诞节的装扮
and looking forward to Xmas.
期待着圣诞节的到来
She just adored robins,
她很喜欢知更鸟
one came to her backyard every day,
有一只每天都会飞到她的后院里来
and I bought her lots or robin pictures
所以,我给她买了很多知更鸟的图片
and blankets
印有知更鸟图片的毯子
and robin items.
还有其他与知更鸟相关的东西
She always said
她总说
it was her Mum,
知更鸟是她过世的母亲
she got really happy when she saw her little robin.
每次她看到那只小知更鸟,都格外开心
Weeks after her passing,
她去世几周后
I was talking to her
我来看她,自言自语
and for the first time ever
头一次
a beautiful beautiful robin came
一只美丽的知更鸟飞了过来
and sat on my flower pot...
坐在我的花盆上
looking at me
看着我
and walking around the pot.
在花盆周围踱步
Oh I was so so happy
天呐,我多么惊喜
it was my friend,
它就是我那位好友吧
I Know it was.
我笃信如此
And the day before
就在一天前
I was walking
我正在散步
and a white feather was just waiting on me
看到一片白羽毛,似乎在等着我归来
and I knew that was from my neice.
我知道,这是我病重的侄子捎给我的
I am going truly upset at this time
这一刻,我内心十分悲恸
but I know
但我知道
they are telling me
他们都在告诉我
it's going to be okay,
一切都会好起来的
they are both with me...
他们都与我在一起
- 上一篇
- 下一篇