和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语阅读 > 英语阅读|英语阅读理解

正文

当我崩溃在异乡越南的时候

2020-04-16来源:和谐英语

My brother and I were travelling Vietnam by motorbike.
我和弟弟骑摩托车穿越越南
My brothers bike broke down
期间,我弟弟的车坏了
and this man pushed it 5km (with his scooter ),[/en
]一个好心人用自己的小型电动车拉着我们走了5公里
[en]told the mechanic we needed help

还帮我们找到修理工,告诉对方我们需要帮助
and then bought us beer while the mechanic fixed it.
修理工修理摩托的时候,他甚至还请我们喝啤酒
We chatted through Google translate the entire time.
期间我们一直用谷歌翻译相互聊天
Mr Tran you are a Bro!
Tran先生,你太棒了!
Some more info:
再多说几句
We were in the middle of nowhere
当时我们前不着村后不着店
and my brothers motorbike began having issues
我弟弟的摩托车突然出了问题
quitting frequently and having trouble starting.
抖个不停,还没法点火
I went ahead to the nearest house with people around
我前去寻找有人烟的最近的人家
and I met this fellow.
于是我找到了这个人
I translated on my phone
我用手机翻译软件告诉他
that my brothers motorbike had broken
我弟弟的摩托车坏了
  
and we needed a mechanic.
我们需要一个修理工
He got on his scooter
他骑上他的电动车
and followed me back down the road to my brothers bike.
跟着我一路走到我弟弟的摩托车边
He pulled up behind my brothers bike
他在我弟弟的摩托车前停下
and stretched out his leg
伸了伸自己的腿
and began pushing my brothers bike from the foot peg
他在摩托车的脚踏杆上拴住弟弟的摩托车
while still riding his.
然后骑上自己的电动车干,开始拉我们
We went somewhere around 5km down the road to a mechanic shop.
他拉着我们一路向前,大约走了5公里的距离,才看到一个修车店
He spoke in Vietnamese to the mechanic
他用越南语对修理工说明了情况
and a few moments later my brothers carb was in pieces being fixed.
没过一会儿,弟弟的车就被大卸大块,仔细修理
I was using my phone to translate ,
我用自己的手机翻译软件对他说
thanking him so much for the help
万分感谢他能够帮助我们
and telling him we are from Canada.
我们告诉他,我们来自加拿大
He explained to me that he had left his phone at home
他对我们说,他把手机扔在家里了
but wanted a picture with us.
但是很想要跟我们合照一张照片
 We took some pics using my phone
我们用我的手机拍了几张合影
and I added him as a contact.
我把他添加为了手机上的联系人
He translated that he would be back in a moment
他用手机软件告诉我们,让我们等一等他
and jumped on his scooter.
随后就跳上了他的电动车
He returned with cold tigers for each of us.
回来的时候,他给我们每个人都带来了冰镇的老虎牌啤酒
 We offered many times to pay him for both his help and beer
我们一再说,希望能够给他些钱,作为得到帮助的报答,同时也是支付啤酒的费用
but he refused.
但是他坚持拒绝
 If someone here knows a way to get this picture to him (I have his cell #)
如果有人知道,我如何才能把拍下的合影发送给他(我有他的手机号码)
that would be great.
那该多好呀
My texts fail to send when I try
我试过用手机发送,可是发送不了
but I know he would love to have these pictures.
但我知道,他一定很希望收到这些照片
Again,
我想再说一次
Mr. Tran you are a great human.
Tran先生,你真是一个了不起的人