正文
坐在我身后的那家人 谢谢你们
To The Family Who Sat Behind Us...
坐在我们后面的那家人,我想对你们说
Thank you.
谢谢你们
I’m a young, black guy
我是一个年轻的非裔男子
who walked into a Waffle House with a much older white guy.
有一天,我与一位比我年长许多的白人老爷爷一起走进一家烘培店
You could tell from how much we were laughing and smiling at each other that we were good friends.
我们两人时而放声大笑,时而微笑看着对方,你们可以从中看出,我俩是忘年之交
So what did you do?
还记得你们做了什么吗
You left us a note thanking us for being who we are
你们给我俩留了一张纸条,说为了我们做自己的勇气,你们要感谢我俩
and paid for our meal.
你们还为我们买了单
You have no idea how much that small act of kindness meant to me,
你们不会知道,这小小的善举对我有多大的意义
so much so that I’ve been crying happy, ugly tears ever since I got home.
以至于我从回家就开始由于幸福的感觉痛哭流涕,狼狈至极
So from the bottom of my heart, thank you,
我想从我的心底,谢谢你
- 上一篇
- 下一篇