和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 疯狂英语 > 李阳疯狂英语听力

正文

李阳疯狂英语听力 Lesson 14Surprises and Disbelieves

2008-09-18来源:和谐英语

Savvy 14 Surprises and Disbelieves
第十四招 难得惊奇

惊奇是一种特殊的情感反应。要学会得体地表露自己的情感,要学会处理难得惊奇,难得糊涂,大智若愚 (A man of great wisdom often appears slow-witted.) 这就是难得的交际绝招。学几招,你会说得更神奇,你会觉得更神气。

初级经典

Oh, wasn't it cold yesterday?
噢,昨天真冷!

Really? Imagine that!
真的吗?好怪呀!

But that's incredible.
真让人难以置信。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:7〃〕

No, it can't be!
不,绝不会!

It's too good to be true.
好得让人难以相信。

You can't be serious.
你瞎说!

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:7〃〕

You are not serious, are you?
你说着玩的吧,对不对?

You're joking, of course.
当然,你这是在开玩笑。

You're pulling my leg.
你在开我的玩笑。

I really can't believe that.
我真不能相信。

I find that hard to believe.
我觉得难以置信。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:13〃〕

中级经典

You can't expect me to believe that.
别指望着我会相信那回事。

It's quite difficult? That's funny. I thought it was easy.
很难吗?真逗!我觉得很容易。

Philip! I can hardly believe my ears...
菲力普,我简直不相信自己的耳朵……

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:12〃〕

It's rather unlikely that she would go to Mexico.
她不太可能去墨西哥。

I rather doubt that you really know me.
你说你真的认识我,对此我表示怀疑。

It's nothing to be surprised about.
这事不值得大惊小怪。

It's not to be wondered at.
那不足为奇。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:13〃〕

She almost had a fit when she saw the bill.
她看到那帐单时大吃一惊。

Fear rooted him to the ground.
恐惧使他呆立在那里一动不动。

A sudden fear came over him.
他突然感到恐惧。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:11〃〕

高级经典

Imagine her saying such unkind things about you!
想想看,她竟然说出这些对你无情的话!

It surprises me that you, of all people, should be so foolish.
在这么多人当中,竟然是你如此愚蠢,真使我吃惊。

His failure did not cause much surprise.
大家对他的失败并不感到奇怪。

I haven't yet recovered from my astonishment.
我的惊骇还没有完全消失。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:19〃〕

The news came as a thunderbolt.
这消息犹如晴天霹雳。

As strange as it may sound, Joe has just been promoted to manager.
听起来很怪,不过乔刚被提升为经理。

It may surprise you, but Sue refused to marry Joe.
你可能不信,苏拒绝嫁给乔。

You may find this hard to believe, but I've won first prize.
你也许不大相信这事儿,但我获得了一等奖。

Between astonishment and despair, she hardly knew what to do.
惊骇与绝望的双重打击下,她简直不知该怎么办。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:24〃〕

...but Philip! I can hardly believe it! How on earth did you manage to escape?
……但是,菲力普,我几乎不信,你究竟怎样设法逃脱的呢?

I can't believe you. I mean, how in the world did he pay off all his debts?
我不信你的话。 我的意思是说,他究竟怎样还清债务的呢?

Are you sure? I'm very surprised that she could go for a walk in the dark wood.
你肯定吗?我非常奇怪她会在黑暗的树林中散步。

〔模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:19〃〕