正文
拜登或被FBI调查
Talk about tax-funded abortions.
谈谈由税收资助的堕胎。
But like Tyrus said, we all know people whose businesses have closed permanently, thanks to lock downs.
但正如泰瑞斯所说,我们都知道有些人的公司因为封锁而永久关闭了。
If only their dads had connections.
要是他们的父亲有关系就好了。
Instead, those people are screwed under life under Joe.
相反,这些人在乔的领导下生活得一团糟。
We've got worthless money.
我们有一文不值的钱。
Bare shelves and elites who gets special treatment.
空荡荡的货架和得到特殊待遇的精英。
It's like the Soviet Union, but without the great literature.
这就像苏联,只是没有伟大的文学作品。
Meanwhile, we're told that all of these so-called art transactions would remain anonymous.
与此同时,我们被告知所有所谓的艺术品交易都将保持匿名。
As if less transparency reduces corruption.
似乎更少的透明度就能减少腐败。
But that's how we got to $3.5 trillion spending spree that somehow cost zero.
但这就是为什么我们花费了3.5万亿美元,却不付出任何代价。
For them ignorance is strength.
对他们来说,无知就是力量。
Anyway, how long before we find out that whoever bought those paintings is on some board for a company that pays their employees in bat meat?
还要多久我们才能发现买这些画的人是一家用蝙蝠肉支付员工工资的公司的董事?
All of this is happening on the year anniversary of the Hunter laptop expose.
所有这一切都发生在亨特笔记本电脑里的内容被曝光一周年之际。
A true scandal that revealed how Hunter had sold influence while his pop was V.P. and that his dad knew it.
这是一桩真正的丑闻,揭露了亨特在他父亲担任副总裁时是如何出卖影响力的,而他父亲也知道这一点。
Joe got more kickbacks than a horse proctologist.
乔得到的回扣比马直肠科医生(的收入)还多。
Allegedly. But much like my latest unicorn tattoo, the story would not see the light of day.
据说。但就像我最新的独角兽纹身一样,这个故事不会公之于众。
Media, the Dems, the big tech buried it in order to change an election.
媒体、民主党、大型科技公司为了改变选举结果而掩盖了这一点。
Wonder what his dad has to say.
不知道他爸爸会说什么。
Come on, man. I keep hearing about some story that got buried.
来吧,伙计。我一直听到一些被掩埋的故事。
There was no story. You want to hear a story? I'll tell you a story.
没有什么故事。你想听故事吗?我给你讲个故事。
There's an old saying in the art world, one man's trash is another man's treasure.
艺术界有句老话,一个人的垃圾是另一个人的宝藏。
I didn't say that. You know who did? Corn pop.
我可没那么说。你知道是谁干的吗?Corn pop。
The meanest pirate on the high seas.
公海上最凶残的海盗。
But I cut him down with one of my karate chops.
但我用空手道砍倒了他。
So, we live in a world where parents are targeted by the FBI for wanting to give their kids a decent education.
因此,我们生活在这样一个世界里,父母因为想让孩子接受良好的教育而成为联邦调查局的目标。
Hunter however, enjoys a carefree life violating more laws than Kat at Oktoberfest.
然而,亨特在啤酒节上违反的法律比凯特还多,却过着无忧无虑的生活。
The people—the regular people get screwed, the elites don't, that's the lesson from Hunter and it's not—maybe it's not his fault.
人们——普通人被骗了,精英们没有,这是亨特给我们的教训——也许这不是他的错。
Don't hate the player, hate the game.
不要恨玩家,要恨游戏。
Or you can hate both because there is no game without players.
或者你可以两者都讨厌,因为没有玩家就没有游戏。
But Hunter is just another political crony living off connections.
但亨特只是另一个靠关系生活的政治亲信。
Sponging off taxpayers, cruising from one grift to the next.
靠纳税人的钱,一桩又一桩的诈骗。
I'd say I'm disgusted. Maybe I'm just jealous.
我要说我很恶心。也许我只是嫉妒。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇