正文
这一切都是为了保护他们的权力
We begin tonight with a Fox News Alert.
我们今晚从福克斯新闻警报开始。
According to reports, the CDC is urging the Department of Justice to appeal a Florida judge’s ruling to invalidate the federal mask mandate for public transportation.
据报道,美国疾病控制与预防中心敦促司法部对佛罗里达州一名法官的裁决提出上诉,该法官裁定取消联邦政府的公共交通强制口罩令。
This appeal is a brazen attempt by a deeply politicized and corrupt CDC to wrench freedom and personal choice away from Americans.
这一申诉是严重政治化和腐败的疾控中心的无耻企图,旨在剥夺美国人的自由和个人选择。
They say masks on planes and trains are necessary for public health due to COVID.
他们说,受新冠肺炎影响,在飞机和火车上佩戴口罩对于公共卫生很有必要。
So let’s take a look at these troubling numbers, shall we?
那么,让我们来看看这些令人不安的数字,好吗?
The 7-day average this week for COVID hospitalizations was just over 10,000.
本周日均新冠住院数略高于1万人。
To put that number in perspective, in January, we peaked with over 150,000 hospitalizations.
要正确地看待这个数字,1月份的住院数峰值超过了15万人。
Today we are seeing about 50,000 new COVID cases compared to about almost a million reported at the beginning of the year.
相比今年年初报告的近100万新增病例,我们今天只看到约5万新增新冠病例。
This is good news.
这是个好消息。
Things are getting better.
情况正在好转。
Mask mandates are not needed.
我们不需要强制口罩令。
But the minute the judge made this ruling, the Biden administration had their fists up ready to fight.
但在法官做出该裁决的那一刻,拜登政府已经准备好战斗。
We disagreed with this decision immediately.
我们立即对这一决定表示反对。
We also don’t take photos of flights as data about how the country reacts to issues.
我们也不会拍摄航班照片来作为国家如何应对问题的数据。
You know, as whether they are ripping off their masks or not.
你知道,比如他们是不是摘下了口罩。
I mean, our focus here was seeing what power we had to preserve what we felt was in the public health interest of the country.
我是说,我们的重点是看看我们有什么权力来保护我们认为符合国家公共卫生利益的东西。
You heard her right there.
你听到她说的了。
It’s all about preserving their power.
这一切都是为了保护他们的权力。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇