正文
乔·拜登不喜欢尖锐的问题
Joe Biden doesn’t like tough questions.
乔·拜登不喜欢尖锐的问题。
Just ask our stupid son of a bitch Peter Doocy.
问问我们的混蛋蠢货彼得·杜西就知道了。
Joe yells at him all the time but he's not the only one.
乔一直对他大喊大叫,但他不是唯一一个受到如此待遇的人。
Joe got all worked up just a few moments ago when a reporter asked him about whether he would run again in 2024. Watch.
就在几分钟前,当一名记者问乔是否会在2024年再次参选时,他情绪激动了起来。请看。
Mr president, what's your message to democrats who don't want you to run again?
总统先生,你对那些不希望你再次参选的民主党人有什么要说的吗?
They want me to run.
他们想让我参选。
Two thirds say they don’t.
三分之二的人说他们不想。
Read the polls. Read the polls, jack.
看看民意调查吧。看看民意调查,杰克。
You guys are all the same.
你们都是一样的。
That poll showed that 92% of the democrats if I ran would vote for me.
民调显示,如果我参选,92%的民主党人会投票给我。
A majority of democrats say they don’t want you to run again in 2024.(No.)
大多数民主党人表示,他们不希望你在2024年再次参选。(不是的。)
92 percent said if I did they would vote for me.
92%的人说,如果我再次参选,他们会投票给我。
But here’s the thing: the "New York Times" found that only 26% of democrats want him to run again.
但事实是:《纽约时报》发现,只有26%的民主党人希望他再次参选。
So maybe it's not jack who needs to read the polls.
因此,需要看看民调的人可能并不是杰克。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇