和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > Fox News Radio

正文

校车司机被霸凌,怒骂学生后辞职

2023-05-09来源:和谐英语

That probably felt good.

这大概很爽。

The bus driver's name is Jackie Miller.

公交车司机名叫杰基·米勒。

The woman has asthma and the kids kept spraying stuff.

她有哮喘病,而孩子们不停地喷东西。

That's what did it.

这就是事件的起因。

But she realized it wasn't a good look for the school so she resigned.

但她意识到这对学校名声不好,所以她辞职了。

But now she's a legend and she's got her own merch (merchandise).

但现在她成了一个传奇人物,有了自己的周边。

A shop near Cleveland is selling T-shirts with one of Jackie's now famous lines

克利夫兰附近的一家商店正在出售一件T恤,上面印着杰基的一句著名台词:

"My foot's going to be so far up your "blank" I'm going to dangle from your nose.

我的脚会直入你的菊花,再从你的鼻孔中穿出来。

Now if you buy the shirt, proceeds could go to Jackie, so she can retire.

现在,如果你买了这件衬衫,杰基就能收到钱,这样她就可以退休了。

So are you with the punks or are you team Jackie?

那么,你支持流氓还是杰基?

Let us know in the texts.

发消息告诉我们吧。

That famous school bus driver Jackie Miller joins me now.

著名的校车司机杰基·米勒现在来到了节目中。

So Jackie, for people that didn't understand the context here,

杰基,还有些人不了解你的故事,

what exactly were the kids on the bus doing that set you off like that.

请你讲讲公交车上的孩子们具体做了什么,让你勃然大怒。

It was a really challenging day right to beginning when as soon as the kids got on the bus.

孩子们一上车,这充满挑战性的一天就开始了。

Um they started extreme um it was all kinds of disruptions, all kinds of uh...

他们很极端,用各种方法干扰我,各种各样的方法。

One this one boy was telephoning all his friends and letting their phones ring.

有个男孩给他所有的朋友打电话,让他们的电话叮铃作响。

And it's a major distraction for myself because I can't afford to take my eyes off the road,

这很干扰我开车,因为我不敢把目光从路上移开,

so that I can get these kids where I need them to go.

不然我就不能把这些孩子送到他们要去的地方。

And when we got to the high school,

我们经过那所高中时,

one of the students had said that this young man was taking their mother's pictures off off her Facebook

其中一名学生说,有人在脸书上删除了自己母亲的照片,

and saying inappropriate things about their mother.

并对他们的母亲说了一些不恰当的话。

And by the well, when I finally got to my first stop and dropped my first group of kids off,

当我终于到达第一站,放下第一批孩子时,

that's when he shouted that this student had sprayed perfume which I'm extremely allergic to.

有个学生大叫着说有人喷了香水,而我对香水严重过敏。

And that's, I stopped the bus and I went back there to see what was going on.

于是我停下车,去车厢里看看发生了什么。

And it just escalated from there, because this young man had a look on his face.

从那时起,事情就恶化了,因为这个年轻人脸上有一种表情。

You know, he had a smirk, thinking that all this was really funny, which it isn't.

你知道吗,他笑得很得意,觉得这一切很好笑,其实并不好笑。

And that's when I snapped.

就在那时,我勃然大怒。

And you're just trying to get the kids home safely.

而你只是想把孩子们安全送回家。

It is all about safety and this Maya she sounds like a real problem.

你一直在为安全着想,而这位玛雅听起来是个问题儿童。

This this happened about a month ago.

这件事发生在大约一个月前。

I'm um I have asthma and I'm very allergic to certain perfumes and and colognes.

我有哮喘,对某些香水和古龙香水严重过敏.

And the children know this because I informed them right at the beginning of the school year.

孩子们知道这一点,因为我在本学年开始的时候就告诉了他们。

Please don't use perfume or cologne on the bus which is a school bus by your guidelines anyway.

我说:请不要在公交车上使用香水或古龙香水,毕竟根据规定这是辆校车。

And um she knew this that this wasn't acceptable behavior on her part.

而且,她知道这种行为是错误的。

And they all just thought it was hilarious you know to try and I guess con the driver.

我猜他们都觉得欺骗司机很搞笑。

That's not good.

这可不对。

Well what's the name what's the shirt say again?

你的周边衬衫上写着什么来着?

I forget.

我忘了。

Can I say it?

这能说吗?

You can say it.

可以说的。

Um okay I'm gonna shove my foot up your ass, so far up your ass...

嗯,好吧,我的脚会直入你的菊花。

I'm gonna shove my foot so far up your ass it's going to dangle out your nose.

我的脚会直入你的菊花,再从你的鼻孔中穿出来。

All right well if you want to support Jackie Miller you can buy the shirt and you can help her retire.

好的,如果你想支持杰基·米勒,可以买下这件衬衫,帮她退休。

And listen I understand kids.

我知道孩子是什么样子。

They're crazy.

他们很疯狂。

They'll drive you nuts but you're just trying to do the safe thing and stuff happens.

他们会把你逼疯,但你只是为安全着想,但事情就是这样。

Jackie thank you very much.

杰基,非常感谢。

I would have been there too.

要我我也会这样做。

We appreciate it.

我们很感激你。

Stay safe out there.

保重身体。

Thank you so much Jesse.

太感谢你了杰西。