正文
地道美语听力练习:订购三明治
Employee: Welcome to Grubway. What can I get for you? 
欢迎光临Grubway。你想吃点什么?
Jared: I’m still deciding. I’m trying to lose weight and I hear that eating a sandwich for lunch every day will help me do that. Do you guys have a BLT or a club? 
我还没决定。我想减肥,我听说每天午餐吃一个三明治会帮助我做到这一点。你们是否有三明治或俱乐部吗?
Employee: We don’t have a BLT, but we do have a ham or turkey club. 
员工:我们没有三明治,但我们确实有火腿和由 3片面包做成的三明治。
Jared: Okay, I’ll take the club. 
好吧,我要3片面包做成的三明治。
Employee: Ham or turkey? 
加火腿或火鸡肉?
Jared: Can I get half and half, or better yet, can I get double ham and double turkey? 
两样都加一半行吗?或者更好些,可以加双倍的火腿和火鸡肉?
Employee: Sure, no problem. 
当然可以,没有问题。
Jared: I’d like cheese on that, too. 
我想在上面涂写奶油。
Employee: Would you like your bread toasted and the cheese melted? 
你想要烤面包和融化的奶酪?
Jared: Uh, sure. 
是的
Employee: What else would you like on your sandwich, the works? 
三明治还想加点别的吗,套餐?
Jared: What comes with the works? 
套餐有什么
Employee: It includes lettuce, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, olives, and pickles, and any spreads, condiments, or seasonings you’d like. 
它包括生菜,西红柿,洋葱,青椒,橄榄,咸菜,和调味品或您喜欢的调味料。
Jared: Oh, okay. I’ll have the works, but hold the pickles and olives. I’d like mayonnaise on the side, too, please. You know what? I’d like to add some chicken to that. 
哦,好的。我来份套餐,不要泡菜和橄榄。我想也抹点蛋黄。你知道吗?我还想添加一些鸡肉。
Employee: That’ll be $1.20 additional. 
需额外另付1.20美元。
Jared: That’s fine. I’d also like extra cheese, and why don’t you add some roast beef, too? 
这很好。我还想多加些奶酪,你为什么不多放一些烤牛肉?
Employee: Okay, I can do that. Will that be all? 
好吧。就加这些吗?
Jared: Yeah, but while you’re at it, throw in two bags of chips and a couple of cookies. 
是的,但是当您在扔两袋炸土豆条和两片饼干。
Employee: Okay, I can ring you up down here.
好吧,我可以打电话叫你来这里。
Jared: Hey, tell me, how long before I start losing weight? 
嘿,告诉我,我得多久才能开始减肥?
Employee: Well, that’s hard to say. You may want to look at the nutritional information chart to determine that. 
嗯,这很难说。您可能得根据营养说明来决定。
Jared: Nah, I can already feel the pounds coming off! 
不,我已经可以感觉到自己变轻了!BLT  abbr. 三明治culb  由 3片面包和至少2种肉做成的三明治half-and-half    n. 两者各半之混合物,on the side   私下while you’re at it 在你做那件事的时候...throw in  外加nutritional information 营养说明come off  脱落
- 上一篇  
- 下一篇  
 
       
             手机网站
手机网站