正文
地道美语听力练习:点葡萄酒
Server: Hello, I'm Allie and I'll be your server today. Here's a menu. Can I take your drink order?
服务员:哈罗,我是艾莉,今天由我为您服务。这是菜单,现在点饮料吗?
Joel: I'd like a glass of water with no ice.
乔尔:我要一杯水,不放冰。
Server: Sure. Will that be sparkling or still?
服务员:好的。苏打水还是蒸馏水?
Joel: Uh, tap.
乔尔:哦,自来水。
Server: Okay, one glass of tap water. Would you like anything else? We have soda, iced tea, lemonade...
服务员:好的,一杯自来水。还要其它的吗?这里有汽水,冰红茶,柠檬汁......
Joel: I'd like a Diet Coke.
乔尔:再来一罐健怡可乐。
Server: Sure, I'll be right back with your drinks in just one moment.
服务员:好的。我马上把您的饮料送来。
Joel: Can you bring me a wine list?
乔尔:你能把酒水单拿过来吗?
Server: No problem...Here is your water and Diet Coke, and this is our wine list. Are you looking for any wine in particular? We have an extensive selection and some very fine house wines.
服务员:没问题......这是您的水和健怡可乐,这是我们店的酒水单。您有什么特别需要吗?我们饭店的酒水种类很丰富,还有一些特选葡萄酒。
Joel: I'm looking for the kind I drink at home.
乔尔:我看看有没有我在家乡喝的那种葡萄酒。
Server: What label is the wine you drink at home?
服务员:你在家乡喝的葡萄酒是什么牌子的?
Joel: I don't remember the name, but it has a very distinctive packaging.
乔尔:我不记得了,不过包装很特别。
Server: Oh, can you describe it?
服务员:哦,你能描述一下吗?
Joel: Sure, it's a large white box...
乔尔:当然,盒身很大,是白色的......
Server: You mean it's a boxed wine?
服务员:你指的是盒装葡萄酒?
Joel: Yes, that's right.
乔尔:对,是的。
Server: I'm sorry. We don't have any boxed wines.
服务员:不好意思。我们这边没有盒装葡萄酒。
Joel: And you call yourself a restaurant?
乔尔:那你们店还能叫做餐厅吗?
- 上一篇
- 下一篇