正文
地道美语听力练习:职场冷暴力
Angela:Ugh! I hate talking to Rebecca. Every time I ask her a question, she ignores me or sneers at me. 
安吉拉:啊!我讨厌瑞贝卡。每次问她问题,要么不理我,要么嘲笑我。
Ronny:Are you sure it’s not your imagination? She’s perfectly nice to me. 
罗尼:你确定这不是你的想象?她待我非常好。
Angela:It’s not my imagination. When I try to tell her something, she cuts me off. When I try to explain something to her, she’s short with me or talks over me. I always get the feeling that she’s looking down her nose at me. 
安吉拉:这不是我的想象。每当我要告诉她什么事,她总是打断我。每当我要跟她解释一些事,她要么很无礼,要么反过来说服我。我总感觉她太目中无人了。
Ronny:Maybe she feels threatened by you. 
罗尼:也许她觉得你对她有威胁。
Angela:How so? 
安吉拉:为什么?
Ronny:You’re younger, smarter, and better educated. She might feel like you’re after her job. 
罗尼:你比她年轻,聪明,学历也比她高。她可能觉得你在觊觎她的位置。
Angela:But I’m not! I just started here and I don’t have any designs on replacing her. 
安吉拉:但是我没有啊!我才刚起步,从没想过要取代她。
Ronny:And you’re prettier than she is. 
罗尼:还有你比她长得漂亮。
Angela:What does that have to do with anything, even if it were true? 
安吉拉:就算是真的,这又有什么关系呢?
Ronny:Well, she’s had a thing for me for a while and… 
罗尼:好吧,她有段时间很喜欢我并且...
Angela:And she thinks I’m her competition. No wonder she’s so standoffish with me. I’ll just make it clear that I won’t stand in her way. 
安吉拉:并且觉得我是她的竞争对手。怪不得她对我很冷漠。我会明白得告诉她,我不会阻碍她。
Ronny:You won’t? 
罗尼:你不会吗?
Angela:Huh? 
安吉拉:哼?
Ronny:Never mind. 
罗尼:别在意。
- 上一篇  
- 下一篇  
 
       
             手机网站
手机网站