正文
地道美语听力练习:没有情人的情人节
Tony: Another Valentine’s Day! I really hate Valentine’s Day.
托尼:又到情人节了!我真地很讨厌情人节。
Chelsea: What’s your problem?
切尔西:什么情况?
Tony: I’m sick of seeing heart- shaped boxes, stuffed animals, and cupid decorations everywhere. Lovey-dovey couples on the street and nothing but sentimental movies on TV – that’s what I have a problem with.
托尼:我已经厌烦了随处可见的心形盒子、毛绒动物和爱神装饰。大街上多情的情侣和电视上的感伤电影 ——我讨厌这些。
Chelsea: You’re just jaded because you don’t have a valentine on Valentine’s Day.
切尔西:你只是厌倦了,因为你过的都是没有情人的情人节。
Tony: Do you blame me? This is the third year I’m spending Valentine’s Day alone. That’s enough to make any man feel jaded.
托尼:你在怪我吗?这是连着第三年我独自过情人节了。这足以让任何人感到厌倦。
Chelsea: There are plenty of women you could go out with. Just open your eyes and look around.
切尔西:有很多女人可以和你约会。你只需睁开眼睛看看。
Tony: All of the women I know are either psycho or attached. I’ve given up on dating.
托尼:我觉得女人们要么心理不正常要么依赖男人。我已经放弃和女人约会了。
Chelsea: How will you find a Miss Right with an attitude like that?
切尔西:那你怎么能找到理想的伴侣呢?
Tony: I’ve told you. I’ve given up.
托尼:我告诉你了。我已经放弃了。
Chelsea: Well, I think you should open your eyes. Your valentine may be right under your nose!
切尔西:嗯,我想你应该睁开眼睛。你的情人可能就在你眼皮底下呢!
- 上一篇
- 下一篇