和谐英语

地道美语听力练习:分糖果

2012-12-20来源:和谐英语

Benny:Mom says we’re supposed to share.
本尼:妈妈说,我们应该分享这些糖果。

Julia:I know. I’m divvying up the candy right now. Just hold your horses.
朱莉娅:我知道。我们把这些糖果分了。先别急。

Benny:I want to do it. I want to make sure I get my fair share.
本尼:我想负责分糖果。我保证我能分得公平一点。

Julia:I called dibs on dividing up the candy, remember? You snooze you lose.
朱莉娅:由我负责分,不记得了?妈妈没给你分糖果的权利。

Benny:That’s not fair! I wasn’t here when Mom came home.
本尼:这不公平!因为当时妈妈回来时我不在。

Julia:Bummer for you. Okay, I’m done. Here’s your share and here’s mine.
朱莉娅:你赖皮。好吧,我分好了。这里是你的,这里是我的。

Benny:Hey, the two piles aren’t equal. You definitely got the lion’s share. You do that to me every time. That’s not fair!
本尼:嘿,一边多一边少。显然你那边多。你每次都这样。这不公平!

Julia:What are you going to do about it?
朱莉娅:你打算怎么样呢?

Benny:I’m going to tell!
本尼:我揭发你!

Julia:You’re such a baby. Okay, if you don’t run to Mom, I’ll let you call shotgun the next time we go anywhere in the car.
朱莉娅:你真不懂事。好吧,如果你不告诉妈妈,我们下次坐车去玩的时候我让你坐在前排的座位上。

Benny:You will? You promise?
本尼:你会吗?你发誓?

Julia:I cross my heart and hope to die. Okay?
朱莉娅:我发誓。好吗?

Benny:All right, but I still want my fair share of the candy.
本尼:好吧,但我仍然希望你分得公平点。

Julia:Okay, I’ve evened out the piles. Satisfied?
朱莉娅:好吧,我已经平分了。满意了吗?

Benny:Yeah. And can I do the divvying up next time?
本尼:好了。下次我可以负责分吗?

Julia:Don’t push your luck!
朱莉娅:你没那运气!