和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 英语背诵文选

正文

陈冠商英语背诵文选第三册第11篇:安娜尔贝.李 (MP3)

2016-06-23来源:和谐英语

11. Annabel Lee 安娜尔贝.李

It was many and many a year ago,
很久很久以前,

In a kingdom by the sea,
在海边的一个王国里,

That a maiden there lived whom you may know
住着一位少女

By the name of Annabel Lee;
名叫安娜贝尔·丽;

And this maiden she lived with no other thought
这少女满心想着一件事

Than to love and be loved by me.
就是全身心地爱着我,也希望我对她付出真情实意。

She was a child and I was a child
她还是个孩童,我,也是个孩童

In this kindom by the sea,
我们就居住在这海边的王国里

But we loved with a love that was more than love---
我们彼此相爱,但我们的爱呀,早已升华---

I and my Annabel Lee---
我和我的安娜贝尔·丽---

With a love that the winged seraphs of Heaven
我和她的这份爱情,连七翼天使

Coveted her and me.
都在惦记,觊觎想把它获去。

And this was the reason that, long ago,
正因为如此,就在很久以前,

In this kingdom by the sea.
在这海边的王国里

A wind blew out of a cloud by night
一阵大风从暗夜的云朵里

Chilling my Annabel Lee;
将我的安娜贝尔·丽猛然吹袭;

So that her highborn kinsmen came
结果,她出身高贵的家人们来临

And bore her away from me,
把她从我的身边掠走,

To shut her up in a sepulcher
将她置入坟冢

In this kingdom by the sea.
掩埋在这海边的王国里。

The angels, not half so happy in Heaven,
天上的天使们欢腾快乐,

Went envying her and me:---
他们是对我们的爱情产生妒忌:---

Yes! That was the reason (as all men know In this kingdom by the sea),
是的!这就是为什么(如人所共知,在这海边的王国里)

That the wind came out of the cloud, chilling
那阵风从夜晚的云朵里猛吹过来,吹袭了

And killing my Annabel Lee.
也害了我的安娜贝尔·丽。

But our love it was stronger by far than the love
但我们的爱,与年长我们的相比

Of those who were older than we---
来得更热烈---

Of many far wiser than we---
与更聪明的人的相比,来得更美丽

And neither the angels in Heaven above
纵然天上的天使

Nor the demons down under the sea,
抑或海底的恶魔,

Can ever dissever my soul from the soul
都不能将我们俩的灵魂分离

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;---
我与我美丽的安娜贝尔·丽;---

For the moon never beams without bringing me dreams
因为,每天夜里,月亮都会照亮我的梦

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
照亮梦中美丽的安娜贝尔·丽

And the stars never rise but I see the bright eyes
星光们也永不失约,一直陪伴着我,让我看到她明亮的眼睛

Of the beautiful Annabel Lee;
我美丽的安娜贝尔·丽

And so, all the night-tide, I lie down by the side
于是,在每个潮起潮落的夜晚,我就躺在她的身边

Of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride,
躺在我的爱人,我的爱人,我的生命,我的新娘身边,

In her sepulcher there by the sea---
躺在海边她的坟冢旁

In her tomb by the side of the sea.
守卫着她的这块美丽的墓地。