正文
新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 2 Breakfast or lunch?
Lesson 2 Breakfast or lunch? 早餐还是午餐?
First listen and then answer the question.
听录音,然后回答以下问题。
Why was the writer's aunt surprised?
为什么作者的阿姨感到了惊讶?
It was Sunday.
那是个星期天,
I never get up early on Sundays.
而在星期天我是从来不早起的,
I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime.
有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候。
Last Sunday I got up very late.
上个星期天,我起得很晚。
I looked out of the window. It was dark outside.
我望望窗外,外面一片昏暗。
'What a day!' I thought. 'It's raining again.'
“鬼天气!”我想,“又下雨了。”
Just then, the telephone rang.
正在这时,电话铃响了。
It was my aunt Lucy.
是我姑母露西打来的。
'I've just arrived by train,' she said. 'I'm coming to see you.'
“我刚下火车,”她说,“我这就来看你。”
'But I'm still having breakfast,' I said.
“但我还在吃早饭,”我说。
'What are you doing?' she asked.
“你在干什么?”她问道。
'I'm having breakfast,' I repeated.
“我正在吃早饭,”我又说了一遍。
'Dear me,' she said. 'Do you always get up so late? It's one o'clock!'
“天啊,”她说,“你总是起得这么晚吗?现在已经1点钟了!”
相关文章
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 96 The dead return
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 95 A fantasy
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 94 Future champions
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 93 A noble gift
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 92 Asking for trouble
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 91 Three men in a basket
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 90 What's for supper?
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 89 A slip of the tongue
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 88 Trapped in a mine
- 新概念英语美音版第二册:Lesson 87 A perfect alibi