正文
《新概念英语》青少版第四册第115课:All good things come to an end
Lesson 115 All good things come to an end
第115课 美好的日子将结束了
Narrator:Gretel's year with the Clarks is coming to an end.
格莱托在克拉克家1年的时间即将过去了.
She's getting ready for her return to Austria.
她正准备回奥地利.
She's looking forward to returning home but she's very sorry to leave,too!
她盼着回家,但又感到依依不舍.
Father:How will you be travelling,Gretel?
父亲:格莱托,你准备怎么回去?
Gretel:By air,Mr Clark.
格莱托:坐飞机,克拉克先生.
I prefer flying to travelling overland.
坐飞机或由陆路旅行,我更喜欢前者.
I enjoy travelling by train,But I hate sea-journeys-I'm such a bad sailor!
我也喜欢坐火车.但是我不愿坐轮船.我晕船.
Mother:Have you bought presents for your family and friends?
你给家里人和朋友买礼品了吗?
Gretel:I haven't quite finished my shopping yet,
格莱托:我还没全办好.
but,so far,I've succeeded in finding some lovely things.
不过,我已经买了一些好东西.
Gretel:You must all come to Austria soon.You must come skiing ...
你们一定要很快到奥地利来.你们要来滑雪.
Sandy:I'd love to, but I can't ski.
桑迪:我很想滑雪,可我不会.
Gretel:You'll soon learn,Sandy.
格莱托:桑迪,你很快能学会的.
Sue:I hope you've enjoyed staying with us,Gretel.
格莱托,我希望你和我们在一起过得很愉快.
Mother:We shall miss you.
母亲:我们会想你的.
Gretel:You've all been so kind.
格莱托:你们待我这么好,
I shall miss you all very much.
我会永远想念你们.
Sandy:Well it's no use everyone crying about it!
桑迪:好了,大家为这事哭没用.
Father:It's a sad occasion,Sandy.
父亲:桑迪,这是个令人难过的时刻.
I bet you won't admit it,but I think you're crying,too-
我敢说你不会承认这点,你也在流泪了,
and I feel like crying myself!
我自己也哭了.
相关文章
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第117课:Seeing Gretel off
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第113课:Television Day:Picasso
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第111课:The Tower of London
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第109课:Busy as usual
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第107课:Television Day:Fire,friend and enemy
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第105课:Speakers' Corner
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第103课:Mrs Gasbag minds her own business
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第101课:Television Day:Lewis Carroll
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第99课:Homework
- 《新概念英语》青少版第四册第97课:At the cloakroom