和谐英语

英语小达人每天10分钟诙谐篇Unit 20:史提夫和伍兹 MP3下载

2016-04-12来源:和谐英语

Unit 20 Stevie and Tiger   史提夫和伍兹

Steve Wonder and Tiger Woods are in a bar. Steve Wonder says:"How's the golf?"
史提夫·汪达和老虎·伍兹在酒吧里聊天。史提夫·汪达说:“最近高尔夫打得怎么样啊?”

Woods replies:"Not too bad, I've had some problems with my swing, but I've got that right now."
伍兹回答:“还可以,最近挥杆是有点不顺,但我想问题已经克服了。”

Stevie Wonder says:"I always find that when my swing goes wrong, I need to stop playing for a while and not think about it.
史提夫说:“我发现每次我只要挥杆不顺,最好就是休息一阵子什么都不要想,

Then, the next time I play, it seems to be all right."
等下回打球时,就什么问题都没了。”

Tiger Woods says:"You play golf?"
老虎·伍兹说:“你也打高尔夫?”

Stevie Wonder says:"Oh, yes, I've been playing for many years."
史提夫·汪达说:“是啊,我打了好多年了。”

And Woods says:"But, you're blind. How can you play golf if you're blind?"
伍兹说:“可是你不是失明了吗?眼睛看不见怎么打高尔夫呢?”

Wonder replies:"I get my caddy to stand in the middle of the fairway and call to me. I listen for the sound of his voice and play towards him."
汪达回答:“我叫我的球童站在球道中央然后叫我,我便听着他嗓子传来的声音,把球朝他的方向打。”

"Then, when I get to where the ball lands, the caddy moves to the green or farther down the fairway and again I play the ball towards his voice."
“等球落地后,球童便移动到果岭或是球道更远的地方,我再把球朝他声音的方向打。”

Woods asks:"What's your handicap?"
伍兹问:“你什么方面差点?”

Stevie says, "Well, I'm a scratch golfer. We've got to paly a round sometime."
史提夫说:“我是零差点球员。改天来打场球吧。”

Woods says,"Ok, I'm game for that, when would you like to play?"
伍兹说:“好啊,我很乐意。你觉得什么时间比较好”

Stevie says, "Pick a night!"
史提夫说:“选一天晚上吧!”