和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语

正文

实用英语口语:你得再积极一些

2008-08-19来源:
   Herbert: Wasn't sending her the music obvious enough?

  赫伯特: 我把音乐寄给她还不够明显吗?

  Don: You have to be more 1) aggressive than that.

  唐: 你得再积极一些。

  Herbert: Hey! I'm not as 2) suave as you are. One wrong move, and it's over.

  赫伯特: 嘿!我不像你那么会献殷勤。我只要走错一步就玩完了。

  Don: It's time for you to do something BIG.

  唐: 你也该有些大动作了。

  Herbert: And make a fool of myself?

  赫伯特: 然后让自己出洋相?

  Don: You have to try. Isn't Rose worth it?

  唐: 你得试试看。难道柔丝不值得你一试吗?

  语言详解

  A: The studio is aggressively promoting their new movie.

  那个电影公司正在积极地促销他们的新电影。

  B: That's probably because it's not any good.

  那八成是因为那电影毫无看头。

  “It's time for……  ……的时候到了”

  当你要提议去做一件事的时候,就可以用这句话。

  A:I'm tired of looking at these thunder thighs.

  我受不了我的超级象腿了。

  B:Then it's time for you to join a health club.

  那你该去参加健身俱乐部了。

  1) aggressive  (a.) 积极的,有干劲的

  2) suave  (a.) 殷勤的