和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语学习 > 英语口语

正文

《英语口语王》第4部分:第五章餐馆英语

2008-08-28来源:
餐后服务 ▼结账

您离开时请到柜台结账。 Please pay the cashier as you go out.

一起算还是分开算? Together or separately?

A: Bill, please. 请结账。

B: Together or separately? 一起算还是分开算?

要分开算吗? Will these be on a separate bill?

请稍等。我算一下。 Just a moment. I’ll calculate that for you.

A: Waiter, the check, please. 服务员,请把账单拿来。

B: Just a moment. I’ll calculate that for you.

请稍等。我算一下。

您的账单总共是157元。 Your bill comes to 157 yuan.

A: I’d like to settle my bill. 我要买单。

B: Your bill comes to 157 yuan. 您的账单总共是157元。

有10%的服务费。 There is a 10% service charge.

=Your bill includes a 10% service charge.

对不起,我们不接受信用卡。 Sorry, we don’t accept credit card.

这是找您的钱。 Here is your change.

欢迎您再来。 Welcome back.