史蒂夫乔布斯:改变世界的力量(1)
He changed our lives.
他改变了我们的生活。
Steve Jobs had a vision.
史蒂夫 乔布斯很有远见。
Like the world lost a John lennon.
这世界像失去了另一位约翰 列侬。
He demanded perfection.
他追求完美。
He could rip into people be tough to work for.
他对员工不留情面,为他工作绝非易事。
And led a technological revolution.
他发起了一场技术革命。
The personal computer.
最初是个人电脑。
A light bulb goes off and he says, wow, I can put computers on every desktop.
他灵光一现,便说,我要让电脑进入寻常百姓家。
The iPod.
紧接着是ipod。
When they first came out people were like. Oh, my god, they're so sleek, so sexy.
刚面世的时候,人们都惊呼不止,赞叹其时尚性感的外观。
It was new and small. I had to have it.
它们小巧新颖。 我必须要买一台。
The iPhone.
然后是iphone。
I have an iPhone, which is an extension of me, and I love using it.
我的iPhone就像是我身体的一部分,使用它是种享受。
I was able to read text messages and send them.
我能用它语音收发信息
The iPad.
接着是iPad。
People didn't know, they wanted it or needed it, and turns out they did.
人们并不知道,自己想要或需要它。最后发现自己离不开它。
It's kind of like, well, we're gonna make a portable music player.
反正就是,我们要生产便携式音乐播放器。
I need that.
我需要。
We're going to make a phone.
我们要生产手机。
I need that.
我也需要。
We're going to make a toaster.
我们要生产烤面包机。
I need that!
我还是需要。
iGenius. How Steve Jobs Changed the World.
天才。史蒂夫 乔布斯是如何改变这个世界的。