Don’t Let Weibo Control Your Life 不要让微博控制你的生活
In China, QQ is the first tool for people to communication on the Internet, but as the development of the technology, more and more communication tools have come into being. Recently, a software named Weibo is very popular, people can share their personal information and keep an eye on someone they are interested. Most people get used to it, they can’t move their eyes away from it. Don’t let the Internet control your life.
在中国,QQ是人们在网上交流的第一代工具,但是随着科技的发展,出现了越来越多的网络交流工具。最近,一款叫微博的软件大受欢迎,人们可以分享个人信息,随时关注他们感兴趣的人。大部分人习惯了微博,他们无法离开微博。不要让网络控制了你的生活。
When you are waiting for the bus, if the bus is not coming, you may look around the people around you, you can find that most of them are lower their heads, watching their cell phones. The young generation likes to refresh Weibo so as to keep in touch with the newest amusement. They are addicted to the technological products, ignoring things around them.
当你在等巴士的时候,如果巴士还没到,你可以看看你周围的人,你会发现大部分人在低着头,眼睛盯着手机。年轻一代喜欢刷新微博,以便能看到最新的娱乐新闻。他们沉溺于科技产品,忽视周围的事物。
Many years ago, it was predicted that the robot would take place of human being, actually it won’t, but it seems that the technological products will. People should control the time of using such product, just raise your head, the world is much interesting than the Internet world. So don’t let Weibo control your life.
很多年前,人们预言机器人将会取代人类,事实上没有,但是似乎科技产品会取代人类。人们应该控制使用这类产品的时间,抬起你的头,世界比网络世界有趣多了。所有不要让微博控制了你的生活。
相关文章
- How to Slow Down Life Pace 如何让生活节奏慢下来
- The Great Athlete 伟大的运动员
- Real College Life 真正的校园生活
- Victoria’s Successful Life 维多利亚的成功人生
- Life-long Learning 终身学习
- The Job Supports Your Dream 工作支撑你的梦想
- Life For Different People 不同人的生活
- My Life in College 我的大学生活
- Don’t Get Used to The Poor Way 别适应穷日子
- Single is The Best Time to Improve Yourself 单身是最好的升值期