活在当下 Live In The Moment
You owned the happiness that someone is chasing.
你正拥有别人的幸福。
Just as me, I always chattered to my young sister to travel instead of working in part-time. But she is always begrudging that I have a full-time job and can financially support myself.拿我来说,每每唠叨我妹妹,希望她多去旅行,不要一味去兼职赚钱。但是她总是说羡慕我经济独立。
Actually, we are the same to look for others’ happiness.事实上,我们都是一样,总在羡慕别人的幸福。
During the college, we live relaxed, simple. In Middle ages we are experienced, distinct. In Old ages we are tolerant, satisfied.Now we are confused, hesitated. Not young enough to depend on families, not old enough to control our life. 大学期间,大家都悠然自得,活得简单。等到中年,我们经验丰富,思绪清晰。老年时期,我们活得宽容,知足。现在,我们困惑,举棋不定。不能依赖亲人,却也不能把握现有的生活。
A friend who graduated from a famous university works for a famous company. This is really the life I wish to have. But I always ignored his uneasy and tired working situation.有一个朋友,毕业名牌大学,就职大公司。这就是我一直向往的生活。虽然我总是忽略他工作的不安与辛苦。
It's so bad that I focus on others’ achievements. This is really a waste of life.我对自己太失望了,一味羡慕别人的成就。反而浪费了自己的生命。
How about you? Choosing to be the supporter in other people’s life, or being a leading actor in your life?你呢?选择做别人生活里的配角,还是做自己生活里的主角?
相关文章
- Stop Cutting Down Trees 不要砍伐树木
- About Job Interview 关于工作面试
- My Happiest Memory in My Childhood 我童年最快乐的记忆
- Who is More Important, Father or Mother? 爸爸和妈妈谁更重要?
- Should Girls Spend so Much Time Following Their Idols? 女孩应该花那么多时间追偶像吗?
- Meet in Twenty Years 二十年后再相会
- Outside the Window 窗外
- Tomb-sweeping Day 清明节
- Loving One's Country 爱国
- My Story About Growing Up 我的成长故事