和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 每天英语

正文

每天一诗 英语诗歌

2008-07-21来源:和谐英语

园丁集- 泰戈尔

5

  I am restless. I am athirst for faraway things.

  我心绪不宁。我渴望着遥远的事物。

  My soul goes out in a longing to touch the skirt of the dim distance.

  我的灵魂在极想中走出,要去摸触幽暗的远处的边缘。

  O Great Beyond, O the keen call of thy flute!

  呵,"伟大的来生",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

  I forget, I ever forget, that I have no wings to fly, that I am bound in this spot evermore.

  我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我没有奋飞的翅翼,我永远在这地点系住。我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。

  I am eager and wakeful, I am a stranger in a strange land.

  我切望而又清醒,我是一个异乡的异客。

  Thy breath comes to me whispering an impossible hope.

  你的气息向我低语出一个不可能的希望。

  Thy tongue is known to my heart as its very own.

  我的心懂得你的语言,就像它懂得自己的语言一样。

  O Far-to-seek, O the keen call of thy flute!

  呵,"遥远的寻求",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

  I forget, I ever forget, that I know not the way, that I have not the winged horse.

  我忘却了,我总是忘却了,我不认得路,我也没有生翼的马。

  I am listless, I am a wanderer in my heart.

  我心绪不宁,我是自己心中的流浪者。

  In the sunny haze of the languid hours, what vast vision of thine takes shape in the blue of the sky!

  在疲倦时光的日霭中,你广大的幻象在天空的蔚蓝中显现!

  O Farthest end, O the keen call of thy flute!

  呵,"最远的尽头",呵,你笛声的高亢的呼唤!

  I forget, I ever forget, that the gates are shut everywhere in the house where I dwell alone!

  我忘却了,我总是忘却了,在我独居的房子里,所有的门户都是紧闭的!

  • 微信公众号

    关注我们

    学习更多英语知识

  • 手机扫码即可在手机访问网站

    • 手机网站