【OMG美语】A Bunch of Baloney! 胡说八道!
2013-08-25来源:VOA
baloney 胡说八道
baloney 一般的意思就是大香肠, 但是在口语里面 baloney 也有"胡说八道"的意思
Check out my new LV bag, 白洁!
白洁!看看我新的LV包包!
Baloney! That's not an LV bag!
胡说八道!那不是LV的包包吧!
I bought it from a guy on the street! He said it's real LV.
我从街头小贩那儿买的!他说是真的LV!
You know that's a bunch of baloney!
你知道他胡说八道吧!
bunch of bull 胡说八道
I heard you're going to break up with Ryan.
我听说你要跟Ryan分手。
What!? That's a bunch of bull!
什么!?你胡说八道吧!
For real, are you guys gonna break up?
真的,你们会分手吗?
No. That is a bunch of baloney. We had a little fight, but we're fine now.
不会啊!真是胡说八道啊!我们吵了一架,现在没事了。
complete nonsense 胡说八道
Did you eat the last cookie?
你把最后一块饼干吃了吗?
No.
没有啊
Yes you did! You're still chewing!
就是你吃的!你嘴里还在嚼呢!
That's complete nonsense!!
你瞎说!
----------