和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > OMG美语

正文

【OMG美语】各种糗事:Butt Dial! 用屁股打电话!

2013-09-20来源:VOA
OMG

今天我们一起来谈谈那些我们曾经做过的很糗,很囧的事情

butt dial - 屁股拨号,说白了就是不小心坐在手机上后乱拨,误打电话

A: Hello? .... Hello?... Baijie, are you there??

喂?。。喂?。。白洁,你在么?

A: Hello Baijie? Hello.... Dude, I said helloooo?

喂白洁?喂?。。我说有人么?!

A: 白洁, did you call me twice last night?

白洁,你昨晚是给我打了两个电话么?

B: Oh no! So sorry. I must've butt dialed you! This is so awkward.

哎呀,不好意思。我肯定是不小心坐在手机上后误打给你了。太丢人了太丢人了。

A: It's fine. Your butt was very pleasant to talk to. Haha.

没事啦。和你屁股聊天非常愉快。哈哈哈。

Your fly is open - 你裤子拉链没拉上!

This one time in high school, I was doing a presentation in class but everyone was laughing and I didn't know why.

上高中的时候有一次,我在全班面前做报告,但他们都在笑,我也不知道为什么。

Then my teacher told me quietly that my fly was open. It was so embarrassing.

然后我老师悄悄告诉我,是我裤子拉链没拉上。唉,太丢人了。

thingamajig - 就那个,那个东西

有时候脑子一下子想不起来某个物体叫什么的时候就可以用thingamajig来指代

what's-his/her-face - 就那谁, 就那个叫什么的

记得某人的长相但实在想不起来他叫什么的时候就可以用what's-his-face-来代替

B: 白洁 what you looking for?

白洁你找什么呢?

A: Um...I'm looking for my...um...you know, that thingamajig.

嗯,我在找我的那个。。你知道的。。就那个东西。

B: What thingamajig?

什么玩意儿?

A: You know, this!

你知道的嘛,就这个!

B: Ohh, your keys. Where you going?

哦,你的钥匙。你要去哪儿呢?

A: I'm going out with...um... what's-her-face.

我要和那谁出去。

B: Who?

A:You know, what's-her-face, my friend, tall, brunette.

你知道的啊,就那个,我朋友,高个子,棕色头发

B: Oh Melissa. Got it.

哦!Melissa嘛。知道了。

----------