和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 从ABC到流利英语口语

正文

从ABC到流利英语口语Unit 8:Making Apologies and Responding道歉及回答(mp3下载)

2016-06-20来源:和谐英语

Unit 8 Making Apologies and Responding

道歉及回答

Thank you. I'll try not to be late again.

谢谢,我下次会努力早来。

Making appologies

道歉

Sorry.

对不起。

Sorry,I'm late.

对不起,我迟到了。

Sorry,I forgot to return the book for you.

对不起,我忘记替你还书了。

I'm(very)sorry.

我(非常)抱歉。

I'm(awfully)sorry about that.

对此我(非常)抱歉。

I'm sorry about what happened yesterday.

对昨天发生的事我很抱歉。

I'm sorry for being late.

真抱歉,我来晚了。

I'm sorry to have kept you waiting.

对不起,让你久等了。

I'm awfully sorry,but I've lost the pen you lent me.

我非常抱歉,丢了你借给我的钢笔。

I'm very sorry,but I forgot to post the letter for you.

我非常抱歉,忘记给你寄信了。

I(must)apologize.

我(必须)道歉。

I apologize for losing my temper.

对发脾气的事,我向你道歉。

I do apologize about that.

我确实为此向你道歉。

I have got to apologize for being late.

真抱歉,我来晚了。

I beg your pardon for my behavior this morning.

对今天早上的行为,我请你原谅。

I do beg your pardon.

一定请你原谅。

Please excuse me for being late.

请原谅我来晚了。

Please excuse my behavior this morning.

请原谅我今天早上的行为。

Forgive me.

原谅我吧。

Forgive my ignorance.

请原谅我的无知。

Please forgive me for interrupting you.

请原谅我打断你一下。

Response

回答

That's(quite)all right.

(真的)没关系。

That's OK.

没关系。

Never mind.

没关系,不必介意。

It doesn't matter.

不要紧。

It's nothing.

没什么。

Don't mention it.

不必再提了。

Don't worry about it.

别担心。

Forget it.

把它忘了吧。

Conversations

会话

Dialogue 1

英语情景对话1

I'm terribly sorry to have caused you so much trouble.

真对不起,给你添了那么多的麻烦。

That's all right.

没关系。

Dialogue 2

英语情景对话2

I'm sorry,but I can't find the book you lent me.

对不起,我找不到你错给我的那本书了。

Oh,that's all right.

哦,没关系。

I must apologize.I'll buy you a new one tomorrow.

我必须向道歉。明天我会买一本新的给你。

No,please don't.I couldn't let you do that.

别,请别这样。我不能让你这么做。

Dialogue 3

英语情景对话3

I'm afraid I've spilt ink all over the table-cloth.

我恐怕把墨水洒溅满了你的桌布。

Oh,never mind about that.

哦,那没关系。

I'm terribly sorry.Won't you let me pay for it?

抱歉极了。你同意我赔偿这块桌布吗?

No,I won't hear of it.

不,别再提这件事了。

Dialogue 4

英语情景对话4

Adam,I'm sorry!

亚当,对不起。

But where have you been,Alice?You're over an hour late.

爱丽思,你到哪里去了?你迟到超过一个小时了。

Yes,but I couldn't help it.I was late getting off work for a start,

是的,但我身不由己。一开始我就迟下班,

and then I missed the bus.The bus I did catch got caught in a traffic jam.

然后错过了公共汽车。我后来坐上的公共汽车又遇到了交通堵塞。

It was one thing after another.

倒霉事真是接踵而来。

But why were you getting off work so late?

那你为什么迟了下班呢?

The office close at six,doesn't it?

办公室六点关门,对吗?

Yes,but there's a rush on at the moment,

是的,但那时有点急事,

and my boss asked me to do some urgent letters.

我的老板要我处理一些紧急的信件。

But didn't you tell him you had an appointment?

但你为什么不告诉他你有个约会呢?

Well,no.I thought I'd finish in about five minutes

哦,我没有。我以为我能在五分钟内完成它,

and I didn't want to be difficult about just a few minutes.

我不想在仅仅几分钟的事情斤斤计较。

If it hadn't been for missing the bus and the traffic,

如果没有错过公共汽车和遇到交通堵塞,

I wouldn't have been so late.I'm sorry.

我不会那么晚的。

Well,you're here.And that's the main thing.

嗯,你已经在这里了。这才是最重要的。