和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 每天说半小时英语口语

正文

每天说半小时英语口语017

2011-08-07来源:和谐英语
Dialogue 3

W: What's the matter with you then? You look miserable.
那么发生什么事了?你看起来很痛苦。

M: It's us.
是我们。

W: What do you mean by "us"?
你的“我们”是什么意思?

M: Well, you always say you're busy.
额,你总说你很忙。

W: That's right.
没错。

M: And you often go back to live with your parents and leave our son in the room by himself.
你经常回去和你的父母住,让我们的儿子自己一个人在房间里。

W: I...I...I miss my parents, also they miss me.
我…我…我想我的父母,他们也想我。

M: Oh I remember, I cut terrible calls, and you didn't say anything about it.
哦,我记得了,我切断了那讨厌的电话,那你就不能说什么了。

W: You mean I am groaned a few words?
你的意思是我在发牢骚?

M: Totally not. Perhaps it's about our marriage.
完全不是。或许是关于我们的婚姻。

I have an appointment with Joans. But I'm terriblly sorry I'm late. She simply says, "That’s all right, and it doesn't really matter". But in fact she is serious. She asks me to explain. So I just answer," please don't be like that. Just let me explain. I tried to get here in time, but just after I left home, the car broke down." Unfortunately, she doesn't believe it. I only say that, “yes, and...well... luckily, there was a garage near me, and it took them a while to repair. To tell you the truth, I met an old friend on the street, so we had a chat for a while.”
我约了琼斯。但是我迟到了,我感到非常抱歉。她只是说:“没关系,真的没什么”。但是事实上她很严肃。她让我解释一下。所以我只能答道:“请不要那样。让我解释一下。我努力及时感到这里,但是我离开家之后,汽车抛锚了。”很不幸,她不相信。我只能说:“是的,然后…额…幸运地,附近有家修车厂,我花了一点时间去修车。实话告诉你,我在路上遇见一位老朋友,所以我们聊了一会儿。”