面试英语口语第7期:工作经验
(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)
Dialogue 1
I: Do you have any work experience in this field? I: 你有这个行业的工作经验吗?
A: Yes. After my graduation from university, I worked as a Customer Service Coordinator in a foreign representative office, and then I transferred to a joint venture as a Market Development Manager. So I am familiar with the market in China.
A: 有,在我大学毕业后,我就到一家外企代理处做了一名顾客服务协调员,之后我转到一家合资企业做市场发展部经理,所以我对中国市场非常熟悉。
I: What have you learned from the jobs you have had?
I: 那你从以前的工作中学到了些什么?
A: I learned to be patient when dealing with customers complaints and try my best to solve them. In addition, I learned at my previous jobs how to cooperate with my colleagues.
A: 我学会了在处理客户的抱怨时要有耐心而且要尽力为他们解决困难。而且,我还学会了如何与同事共同合作。
I: Does your current employer know you are looking for another job?
I: 你现在的老板知道你在找另一份工作吗?
A: No, I haven't discussed my leaving plans with my current employer, but I am sure he will release me. A: 不知道,我还没有和他讨论我要离职的计划,但我坚信他会让我走的。
I: What is your impression of your present company?
I: 你对你现在这个公司印象如何?
A: Very good.
A: 非常好。
I: What would your current colleague say about you? I: 你现在的同事会如何评价你呢?
A: They would say I'm a dependable and hard worker.
A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖并且工作刻苦的人。
Dialogue 2
I: What kind of jobs have you had? I: 你都做过什么工作?
A: I have been a Production Manager. A: 我做过生产经理。
I: How many years have you worked as a Production Manager?
I: 你做了几年的生产经理?
A: 3 years.
A: 三年。
I: Would you like to tell me something about your outstanding achievements? I: 能给我谈谈你的突出业绩吗?
A: I had introduced an advanced product line, which increased the output and lessened the cost.
A: 我曾经引进了一条先进的生产线,产量得到了提高,而且成本也降了下来。
I: Wonderful. Then how many employers have you worked for? I: 非常不错,那你为几个雇主工作过?
A: Frankly speaking, three. If your company employs me, it will be my fourth.
A: 坦白地说,三个。如果我被贵公司录取,这将是我第四份工作。
I: Then have you received any award at your present company?
I: 那你在目前这个公司获得过什么奖励吗?
A: Yes. I was awarded the title of Advanced Worker last year.
A: 有,去年我获得了“先进工作者”的称号。
I: How would you evaluate the company you are with?
I: 你将如何评价你现在的公司?
A: Although I could not say that everything is perfect there, I still very much appreciate what the company has given me, especially many chances.
A: 虽然我不能说它尽善尽美,但我仍然非常感谢它给了我很多,尤其是许多机会。
I: How would your colleagues evaluate you?
I: 你的同事会如何评价你呢?
A: They would say I am a responsible friend and a capable colleague. A: 他们会说我是一个值得信赖的朋友和很有能力的同事。
I: Can you get recommendations from your present employers?
I: 你目前这个雇主能给你写推荐信吗?
A: Yes, I have brought them with me. Here they are.
A: 可以,我已经把它带来了,给你。
I: Do you have any questions?
I: 你有什么问题要问吗?
A: I think that you have covered all the important points already. But if I have any questions later I will contact you.
A: 我认为你已经说到所有的重点了,但是我以后碰到任何问题我再联系你。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇