西餐厅必备:牛排点餐英语教与学
关于牛排的种类、生熟程度、等级和佐料配菜等知识,我们前面都已经了解的差不多了,下面就可以真枪实弹的进西餐馆点餐啦!不过点餐英语也有讲究。真实场景中会是怎么样的呢?
Waiter:What kind of steak you prefer for the dinner? 服务员:您晚餐想点哪种牛排?
Guest:Mmm, they all look appealing, do you have any suggestion?顾客:看起来都非常不错,你有什么建议吗?
Waiter:I recommend the Chef’s Special, the Prime Grade Fillet Mignon.It is very light and tender. 服务员:我推荐主厨特色菜,Prime等级的菲力牛排。肉感很清淡嫩滑。
Guest:What do you mean by Prime Grade? 顾客:你说的“Prime”等级是什么意思?
Waiter:It means the best quality beef according to the grading system made by the US Department of Agriculture. 服务员:这是美国农业部鉴定的牛排等级中的最高等级。
Guest:I see, so I take you’re advice, let’s try your Filet Mignon. 顾客:我明白了,那就按你说的,试试菲力牛排吧。
Waiter:Thanks, how do you want to your steak cooked? Most guests choose Medium Rare. 服务员:谢谢,您想要几成熟的?大多数顾客会选择5分熟。
Guest:Will it be too rare? I am not used to rare food. 顾客:会不会太生了啊?我不大习惯生食。
Waiter:Not at all, you will find that is the meat is so tender and juicy. 服务员:一点也不会,您会发现这样的肉感既嫩滑又多汁。
Guest:I’ll try, don’t let me down. 顾客:那我试试吧,不要让我失望。
Waiter:Yes, Sir. What kind of accompaniments you choose to match your steak? We have potato, vegetables, and mushrooms. 服务员:好的,先生。您想要什么配菜?我们有土豆、蔬菜和蘑菇。
Guest:Do you have baked potato, broccoli, and some mushrooms? 顾客:有烤土豆,西兰花和蘑菇吗?
Waiter:We certainly do. Any condiment? 服务员:当然有的。您需要什么佐料吗?
Guest:No, thank you, I prefer the original taste of the steak. 顾客:不用了,谢谢。我还是喜欢原味的牛排。
Waiter:Do you want some wine to go with the steak? 服务员:需要些酒吗?
Guest:A glass of your house wine will be fine. 顾客:一杯你们这的特色酒吧。
Waiter:Thanks for your order, the steak will be ready in 15 minutes. 服务员:谢谢您的点单,牛排15分钟内会做好。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇