情景英语小对话:别误会我的意思
2011-12-10来源:疯狂英语
1. a little too far
有点过分了
A: I feel so sorry, but I didn't mean it.
A: 我十分抱歉,但我不是有意的。
B: Really, don't you know you have gone a little too far?
B: 真的,难道你不知道你有点太过分吗?
2. after you
请先走(两人同时出门,让对方先行)
A: you first.
A: 你先请。
B: No, after you.
B: 不,你先请。
A: Thanks! It's nice of you.
A: 谢谢,你太好了。
3. I've had enough.
受够了,吃饱了。
A: Stop napping. I've had enough out of you.
A: 别再唠叨了,我已经受够了。
B: Ah! You've gotton tired of me.
B: 你已经厌倦我了。
A: Want some more dessert?
A: 要吃些甜品吗?
B: No, thank you. I've had enough. I can't eat any more.
B: 不要了,谢谢,我饱了,吃不下了。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇