能在日常英语会话中使用的影视台词
“愿力量与你同在”(出自 《星球大战4:曙光乍现》)
This catchphrase is so popular that there is even a play on words that is used for 4 May – ‘May the Fourth be with you’
这句话非常流行,甚至还衍生了一句专门在5月4号说的话:“May the Fourth be with you’” 因为读音一样啦!
7. “My momma always said, ‘Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you’re gonna get.”
7. 我妈说,“人生就像一盒巧克力,你永远不知道会尝到哪种滋味”(出自《阿甘正传》)
Forrest, telling someone at a bus stop his mother’s sayings.
阿甘在汽车站和路人说他妈妈讲过的一句话。
You use it when you want to feel wise about life.
当你想表达生活的智慧的时候可以说这句话。
8. “I’ll be back.”
8. “我会回来的”(出自 《终结者》)
This catchphrase coined by Arnold Schwarzenegger has been voted best movie catchphrase of all time.
这句来自施瓦辛格的台词被评为史上最棒电影流行语。
It can be used anywhere and anytime.
任何场合你都可以用。
9. “Houston, we have a problem.”
9. “我们有麻烦了”(出自 《阿波罗13号》)
Jim Lovell, informing Mission Control about a troublesome situation
吉姆·洛威尔向控制中心报告突发状况时的台词
This is often used as a joke when you actually do have a problem.
当你真的有问题的时候,可以说这句话调侃一下。
10. “Go ahead, make my day.”
10. “继续吧,让我高兴高兴”(出自 《拨云见日》)
Clint Eastwood playing Harry Callahan, to a small-time restaurant robber
克林特·伊斯特伍德扮演的哈利·卡拉汗对餐厅里的抢劫犯说的话。
A great catchphrase to use if you want to challenge someone to do something that they shouldn’t really do.
如果你认为别人不该做某事,可以说这句话以示不满。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇