表达谢意的英文口语短句
8. I owe you one/I owe you big time
The above expressions are informal ways of thanking someone who has helped you in a difficult situation.
当别人在你处于困难时伸出援手,你可以用上述表达表达谢意,但也是非正式的。
Thanks for giving me a lift to the station. You saved my life.
谢谢你让我搭便车到车站,你救了我的命啊。
Thanks for the advice. I owe you one.
谢谢你的建议,我欠你一次。
Thanks for helping me out with the essay. I owe you big time.
谢谢你帮我完成论文。我欠你的。
9. Cheers
This is another informal way of thanking someone which is frequently used in British English. Many learners have adopted this word and sometimes use it inappropriately in written English. Please remember that “cheers” is used informally and therefore shouldn’t be used when writing to people you don’t know or in business emails.
这是另一种表达谢意的非正式用语,经常出现在英式英语中。一些同学常常会在写作的时候用到这个词,这是不恰当的。请记住“cheers”是非正式用语,所以当给你不认识的人写信或写商业邮件时,不要使用这个词。
‘Here’s that book you wanted to borrow.’ ‘Oh, cheers.‘
“这是你要借的那本书。”“哦,谢了。”
“Would you like a drink?” “That’d be great. Cheers.”
“要喝点什么吗?” “当然好了,谢了。”
10. You shouldn’t (have)
We can use this expression when someone gives you a present and you’re very surprised
当有人给你送礼物,你又非常惊讶的时候可以说这句话。
Oh, Martin, what lovely flowers. You shouldn’t have!
马丁,这花真漂亮。你不必这么破费!
11. You’re too kind
This is a polite way of thanking someone that can sometimes sound insincere (depending on who is saying it!)
这是非常礼貌的道谢方式,哪怕对方可能听起来有些不真诚(取决于谁在说!)
Thank you for for the glowing praise. You’re too kind.
谢谢你的称赞。你太客气了。
12. I’d like to thank…
This is used when thanking people in a formal speech (for example, the Oscars)
这通常用于正式发言中的道谢(比如奥斯卡典礼)
I’d like to thank everyone for coming along and supporting us today.
我想要感谢一直以来陪伴和支持我们到今天的人。
13. Many thanks
This is a formal way of saying thank you used in letters and emails
这是正式的道谢方式,用在写信和写邮件的时候。
Many thanks for the lovely present.
谢谢你送的礼物。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇