各种“方便”的地道英文表达
粗鲁
The following are appropriate only with friends:
下面这些表达只能和朋友说:
John
茅坑
Example: Where’s the John? I have to take a number 2.
例:茅坑在哪?我要大便。
Loo (UK - can be familiar or rude, depending on where you are)
厕所(英式英语——根据不同的场合,这个词可以表现亲密,也可以表现粗鲁)
Example: I’ll be right back, I’m gonna go to the loo.
例:我马上回来,我要去厕所。
Crapper
厕所
Example: Hey man, where’s the crapper?
例:嘿,哥们儿,厕所在哪?
Take a leak
上厕所
Example: He has to take a leak, where’s your bathroom?
例:他要尿尿,厕所在哪?
Pee oneself (when you really have to go)
尿裤子(憋不住的时候使用)
Example: I’m about to pee myself, let’s go home.
例:我要尿裤子了,回家吧。
Can
厕所
Example: Do you mind telling me where’s the can?
不介意告诉我厕所在哪吧?
Vulgar
粗俗
The following should only be used with close friends, if ever. Also remember that it is more common for men to use these expressions than women.
可以的话,下面这些只能对最最亲密的朋友说。记住一般男性比女性更常使用这些表达。
Shit
拉屎
Example: Man, where’s the can, I need to go shit.
例:喂,厕所在哪,我要去拉屎。
Dump
拉屎
Example: He went to take a dump.
例:他去拉屎了。
Shitter
马桶
Example: I’ve gotta [got to] use your shitter.
例:我要用下你马桶。
Piss
小便
Example: We drank a lot of beer and now we all have to piss.
例:我们酒喝多了,现在要去小便。
Pisser
厕所
Example: Mind if I use your pisser?
例:不介意我用下你厕所吧?
Piss oneself (same as pee oneself, but cruder)
尿裤子(和pee oneself一样,但更粗俗一点)
In Conclusion
总结
Having a rich vocabulary is important, especially if you want to sound like a native. However, it’s perhaps even more important to know when to appropriately use these phrases, and not to sound rude in a second language.
丰富词汇量很重要,尤其是你想要将英语说得和母语一样流利时。但是知道如何正确的使用这些词汇短语并且听起来不粗鲁更重要。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇