和谐英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 导购英语口语

正文

导购英语口语 第99期:食品果蔬(1)

2012-11-26来源:和谐英语

Conversation 1

A: Good morning, madam. Anything I can do for you? A:早上好,夫人。能为您做些什么吗?

B: Yes, thank you. I'd like some grapes, watermelons and peaches. But these don't look quite ripe. B:是的,谢谢。我想买些葡萄,西瓜和桃子。不过,这些看起来不太熟。

A: You are right, madam. These won't be ready until another week or so. But we have some really ripe over there. And look, nice fresh grapes and peaches. They are ripe and juicy. A:是的,夫人。这些要过一星期左右才能熟。但那也有一些已经输了的。你瞧,多棒多新鲜的葡萄和桃子呀!又熟又多汁。

B: Well, they do look wonderful. But are you sure these watermelons are ripe? B:嗯,看起来的却挺棒的。你确信这些西瓜熟了吗?

A: I shall say most of them are ripe. You can tell if the watermelon is sweet by tapping on it. A:应该说大多数都熟了。您可以轻巧西瓜表面辨别西瓜甜不甜。

B: Would you please choose one of them for me? B:请给我挑一个好吗?

A: Yes, with pleasure… Here you are. A:好的,非常乐意……给您。

B: Good! And I want a dozen of peaches and two pounds of grapes. Can I sample a grape? B:很好!我还要一打桃子和两磅葡萄,我可以尝颗葡萄吗?

A: Yes, please. A:可以,尝一个。

B: Very well, sir. Will there be anything else? I also want some tangerines. B:味道不错,先生。还有其他什么水果吗?我想再吃些柑橘。

A: Good. We have wonderful tangerines. They are going so fast that we have to lay in a fresh stock every two or three days. A:好的,我们的柑橘很棒的,这些柑橘卖得很快,我们每隔两三天就添新鲜的。

B: All right, I'll take two dozen. Could you double-bag everything? B:那好,要两打。不错,你能每件东西都用两个袋子装吗?

A: Sure… These altogether cost fifteen dollars. A:好的……这些一共是15美元。