导购英语口语 第142期:地道特产
Conversation 1
A: Can I help you, sir?
A:您想买点什么,先生?
B: I want to buy some moon cakes. It is Mid-autumn Day.
B:我想买鞋月饼,到中秋节了。
A: It's a custom for us Chinese to eat cakes on lunar August 15 and the days around it. I'm glad you do as we Chinese do.
A:农历八月十五以及前后几天,我们中国人的习俗是吃月饼。很高兴您入乡随俗了。
B: That's a good way to learn about the Chinese culture.
B:这是我学习中国文化的好途径。
A: We have cakes of Guangdong Style and Sichuan Style. Which do you want?
A:我们有广式月饼和川味月饼。您要哪种?
B: How do they differ?
B:有什么不同之处呢?
A: The Guangdong cake contains more sugar thus tasting more sweet while the Sichuan one is mainly filled with beef or some low-fat meat.
A:广味的糖要多些,吃起来比较甜。川味的馅主要是牛肉或其他种类的低脂肉。
B: That being the case, I'd like the Sichuan cakes.
B:这样的话,那我来川味的。
A: Here on these shelves ate all Sichuan cakes.
A:这些架子上的全是川味月饼。
B: I want to purchase three boxes of this kind. How much?
B:我想买这种的,来3盒吧。多少钱?
A: 366 yuan altogether.
A:总共366元。
B: Here is 400 yuan. Keep the change.
B:给你400元,不用找了。
A: Thank you.
A:谢谢。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇