疯狂英语口语绝招 第四招 轻松的你
2008-08-26来源:
Update Required
To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Lightheartedness
歌德曾经说过,“轻松愉快的心情能够忍受一切”( A light heart can bear everything.)。莎士比亚也告诉人们“豁达者长寿”( A light heart lives long.)。试着多展示自己快乐的一面吧,生活中并非全是沉重的负担。晒晒太阳、吹吹海风、听听音乐,让心在自由自在中任意舒展,做个轻松的你吧!
Key Words
关键词
consolation, comfort, contentment, ease, lucky, relax, relief, relieved
The Most Common Expressions
最常用表达法
Relax, there's nothing to be afraid of.
放松点,没什么好怕的。
Never mind. It's not the end of the world.
没关系,这不是世界末日。
Don't worry. Everything will be OK.
别担心,一切会好的。
Well, thank goodness you're back. What a relief!
好啦,谢天谢地,你可回来了。那就放心了!
What a great feeling!
多么棒的感觉!
Thank heavens! At last!
谢天谢地!总算好了!
Just take it easy. It's a piece of cake. I know how to go about it.
放心吧,小事一桩,我知道怎么办。
What you have said makes me feel completely at ease.
你的话语使我心情舒畅。
How lucky to get a seat at this hour of the day!
真幸运能在这个时候找到座位!
[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:30″]
The Informal Expressions
非正式场合表达法
I'm glad it's all over.
很高兴一切都过去了。
Thank God for that.
这真是谢天谢地。
I don't care much about it one way or another.
不管怎样,我都不在乎。
I am as snug as a bug in a rug.
我非常舒适。
I am relieved to see you back safe and sound.
见您平安归来,我就放心了。
It's comforting to know that the police are here.
得知警察在这里,真令我感到安心。
We can all take comfort in knowing that the rescue team is coming.
得知援救队即将来到,我们就可以安心了。
We can breathe more freely now that the crisis has passed.
既然危机已经过去,我们可以松一口气了。
Hey, let's go and have fun tonight. What about dinner first and movie at nine?
哎,我们今晚出去轻松一下。先去吃晚饭,然后在九点钟去看电影,好不好?
The finals are over. Party time!
期终考试终于结束了,去玩啦!
Whew! I'm glad that's over with!
嗨!终于结束了!
[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:32″]
The Formal Expressions
正式场合表达法
Don't be distressed by this defeat. It's just one of those things. We should pull ourselves together and make a greater effort to achieve success.
别为这次失败烦忧了,这是难免的事。我们应该振作精神,为取得成功而更加努力。
We need have no fears about that. Everybody experiences some stress in one's life so don't get so stressed out over simple things. Everybody needs to learn to relax.
我们不必为此担心,生活中每个人都会有压力。不要小题大做,每个人都需要学会放松。
We are very sorry to learn that the Foot-and-Mouth Disease has caused a slaughter of thousands of livestock. To our great relief, however, the disease hasn't spread to China.
口蹄疫使得成千上万的牲畜被宰杀,对此,我们深表遗憾。不过,使我们极感宽慰的是,这种疫症没有蔓延到中国。
Since we have to tough it out, why not get ourselves psyched up for victory?
既然我们一定要战斗到底,为什么不先去想想成功后的累累硕果呢?
Now that we see the facts clearly, we're glad. We want to fight for the ultimate peace of the world and for the liberation of its people.
既然事实明明白白地展现在我们面前,我们很乐意为世界的最终和平及全人类的解放而战。
It's a real consolation to know that you are always by my side. Even if I lose this time, I'll come to terms with it because I still have you, my fellow countrymen.
知道你们会永远支持我,真是个安慰。即使我这次失败了,我也会挺过来的,因为我还有你们支持,我的同胞们。
This concludes the first part of the conference. After the wonderful lunch that's waiting for us, we will take a cruise around this magnificent island.
会议的疯狂英语口语绝招 第一部分到此结束了。在丰盛的午餐后,我们将围绕这个美丽的岛屿作一次环岛游。
[ 模仿最准确、发音最到位、速度最流利;“三最一口气”背诵记录时间:1'15″]
Dialogue
对话
A: We've been lying on the beach for two hours. How do you feel?
我们已经在沙滩上躺了两个钟头了,你感觉如何?
B: I'm starting to unwind. This is heaven! I want to stay here forever.
我逐渐放松下来了。这儿真是天堂!我一辈子都想呆在这里。
A: Great! I knew a vacation would do you good. You can forget all your work. Now let's go for a massage. That'll make you feel like you're floating in the clouds.
太好了!我就知道度假对你有好处,你可以将所有的工作抛到脑后。现在我们一起去按摩,那会让你觉得飘飘欲仙。
B: Good idea! And then what will we do?
好主意!然后我们干什么呢?
A: Let's go to a French restaurant for a change.
我们换换口味,去吃法国大餐。
B: Terrific! I feel like a million dollars.
棒极了!我觉得像是做了个美梦。
Sentence Structures
增值句型
[句型1]
介词about引导的介词短语
I'm very optimistic ... +
that引导的从句
例:I'm very optimistic about our chances of success.
我对我们有机会成功持乐观态度。
I'm very optimistic that we will succeed.
我很乐观,我们将会取得成功。
[句型2]
It's a relief…
例:It's a relief your injuries were only slight.
幸好你只受了些轻伤。
[句型3]
It's a good thing…
例:It's a good thing you didn't forget.
幸好你没忘。
[句型4]
Fortunately…
例:Fortunately, I caught the train at the last minute.
幸运的是,我在最后一分钟赶上了火车。
[句型5]
名词词组 + released me from anxiety
例:His arrival really released me from anxiety.
他的到来使我甚感快慰。
Useful Phrases
表达口头禅
Cheer up!
振作起来。
Never fear!
不用怕!
Better luck next time.
下次再来。
Life goes on.
还有机会的。
It's not as bad as all that.
还不是那么糟。
Don't think any more about it.
别再去想它了。
It's as easy as ABC.
这易如反掌。
Things will turn out all right.
一切都会好的。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇