1.01.3 点中餐
打扰了,我想试试中餐。
M: We serve excellent Chinese food. Which style do you prefer?
我们提供非常美味的中餐。你喜欢哪种类型?
W: I know nothing about Chinese food. Could you give me some suggestions?
我不了解中餐。你可以给我一些建议吗?
M: It's divided into 8 big cuisines such as Cantonese food, Shandong food, Sichuan food etc.
中餐分为8个菜系,例如粤菜、鲁菜、川菜等等。
W: Is there any difference?
有什么不同吗?
M: Yes, Cantonese food is lighter while Shandong food is heavier and spicy.
是的,粤菜比较清淡,而鲁菜口味较重、辛辣。
W: How about Sichuan food?
川菜呢?
M: Most Sichuan dishes are spicy and hot. They taste differently.
大多数川菜是又辣又热。它们尝起来不一样。
W: Oh, really. I like hot food. So what is your recommendation for me?
噢,是的。我喜欢热的食物。那么你有什么推荐呢?
M: I think Mapo bean curd and shredded meat in chili sauce are quite special and delicious. We have a Sichuan food dining room. May I suggest you to go there? It's on the third floor.
我觉得麻婆豆腐和辣椒酱肉丝很特别很美味。我们有一个川菜饭厅。我建议你去那里怎么样?它在三楼。
W: Thank you.
谢谢你。
M: It's my pleasure.
我很乐意。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇