1.03.5 在洗衣店
我想把这件衬衫拿去洗和烫.
W: Ok, do you want us to use starch?
好的,您需要(用淀粉浆)给(衣服等)上浆吗?
M: Yes, heavy starch in the collar, please.
是的,请在衣领处上多点浆
W: Yes, sir. Your shirts will be ready by Thursday morning. Anthing else?
好的,先生.您的衬衫会在周四早上准备好.还有其他的事情吗?
M: I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It's urgent.
我还有一件西装要干洗.我能在后天取回它吗? 这比较急.
W: No problem, sir.
没问题,先生.
M: Could you please tell me when your laundry opens and closes?
您能不能告诉我你们洗衣房开门和关门的时间?
W: We remain open from 9am till 8pm.
我们的营业时间是早上9点到晚上8点.
M: I see.
我明白了.
W: Here is your laundry ticket, sir.
这是您的洗衣票,先生.
M: Thank you.
谢谢。
M: I'd like to get my laundry.
我想取回我送洗的衣服.
W: Yes, sir. May I have your laundry ticket, please?
好的,先生.请出示您的洗衣票.
M: Here you are.
给你.
W: Yes, they are ready to go.
好的. 它们已经准备好了.
M: Can you sew on these buttons?
您能把这些纽扣缝上去吗?
W: No problem.
没问题.
M: How much for the shirts?
(洗)这件衬衫需要多少钱?
W: 10 dollars.
10美元.
M: Here is the money, keep the change.
给你钱,不用找了.
W: Thank you, bye.
谢谢,再见.
- 上一篇
- 下一篇