1.08.1 租房
您好。我打电话是来询问你们打广告的公寓。
M: Yes, what kind of apartment are you interested in?
是的。您对哪种公寓有兴趣?
W: I am interested in one-bedroom. Do you have any available?
我对单床客房有兴趣。您有空余的吗?
M: Yes, I have one. When you need it?
是的,我有一间。您什么时候要?
W: Sometime around next week. What can you tell me about this apartment?
大概下个星期的某个时候。您能告诉我这个公寓的情况吗?
M: Well, It's a one-bedroom apartment. The monthly rent at 650 dollars and a 300 dollars security deposit. You pay electricity only. Gas and water is included. Both the heat and stove are gas. Let me see, what else… Oh, you'll be assigned a sheltered parking space at no extra charge. And that's probably it.
好的,这是一个有一间卧室的公寓。每月的租金是650美元,还要交300美元的保证金。您只须付电费。煤气费和水费都包含在里面了。暖气和炉子都是用煤气的。让我想想,还有什么…噢!您还会分配到一个有遮盖的停车场地,不用另外收费。还有…应该就是这样了。
W: Sounds good. May I come over tomorrow to take a look?
听起来不错。我可以明天下去过去看一下吗?
M: Sure. What time would you like to come?
当然。您什么时候要过来?
W: How about 10:00 am?
早上十点钟怎么样?
M: Good, May I have your name, please?
好的。我可以问一下您的名字吗?
W: My name is Blanca.
我叫Blanca。
M: Thanks for calling, Blanca. I'll see you tomorrow.
Blanca,谢谢您打电话过来。明天见。
- 上一篇
- 下一篇